CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre MSc & MTech Biotech Project Recruitment
CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre MSc & MTech Biotech Project Recruitment. MSc and MTech Biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology and Plant biotechnology project associate job at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Research Centre, Allalasandra, GKVK Post, Bengaluru-65
Ph: 080-28460563, 28565652
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PA/JRF January-2/2022
ONLINE INTERVIEW – 21st January 2022
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS – 18th January 2022, 5.30 PM
Eligible and interested candidates may send their online application in the prescribed format given with this advertisement for engagement as Project Associate-I/JRF on a purely temporary basis under projects tenable at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru.
The details are given below –
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01
Age Limit – 35 Years
Mode of Selection – Selection will be done on the basis of an online interview through MS Team. The last date for receipt of online applications is 18.01.2022, 5.30 PM in the prescribed format only given with this Advertisement. After receipt of online applications only screened candidates will becalled by e-mail for MSTEAM online interview.
Last date for receipt of e-mailed applications – 18th January 2022, 5.30 PM on [email protected].
Terms & Conditions –
- Engagement will be initially for a period of one year and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The tenure of project staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five-year duration. The performance of the Project Associate would be reviewed periodically so that anyone not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- The position is only temporary and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-CIMAP.
- The upper age limit as mentioned above will be as on date (last date of receipt of online application) which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities/women/OBC
- Special age relation in case of Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried as per rules.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- The Project Associate shall be permitted to avail leave as per rules.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for an interview.
Stipend – Rs.31, 000/- + HRA for UGC, CSIR- NET/NET-LS/GATE qualified candidate
OR Rs.25, 000/- + HRA for others
Essential Qualifications – M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology/Plant
Desirable – Working experience in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/tissue culture techniques.
Click here to download the application format
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre MSc & MTech Biotech Project Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.