NICED Project SRF Job Vacancy, Attend Walk-In-Interview
NICED Project SRF Job Vacancy, Attend Walk-In-Interview. Biological & Life Sciences Project Senior Research Fellow job opening at ICMR-NICED. ICMR-NICED recruitment. NICED careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ICMR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CHOLERA AND ENTERIC DISEASES
WHO COLLABORATING CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND TRAINING ON DIARRHOEAL DISEASES
No. NICED/PC/01/CPD-SD/2021-22 /695
Name of the Post – Project Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Centre for Product Development”
Name of the PI – Dr Shanta Dutta
Age – Not exceeding 35 years
How to Apply –
Candidates fill filling the above eligibility criteria may report on the date of interview along with an application in the prescribed format (attached as Annexure I) affixing recent passport size photographs and attaching Bio-data showing academic records, work experiences, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates for the Walk-in-Interview at the below-given address. In case the number of candidates exceeds 30 Nos. the selection will be based on a written test (Multiple-Choice Questions).
- Date of Interview – 23.12.2021
- Reporting Time for registration & screening – 10.00 A.M.
- Time of the interview – 11.00 A.M.
- Venue – ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases ((NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES –
- Bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopy of qualifications and experience and other testimonials along with photographs as mentioned above.
- The candidate should submit all certificates/ testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates will not be considered for a written test/walk-in interview.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST and OBC (Govt. of India non-creamy layer certificate) candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including project) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered with a consolidated salary only. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments or continuation of his/her services in the same or any other project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/walk-in-interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NICED reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from the ICMR-NICED website and will be updated from time to time.
- The date of the Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for the written test/walk-in interview.
Monthly Salary – Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualifications – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Desirable Qualifications – Should have experience in handling viruses, validation of Real-Time PCR assays and laboratory experience of 2 years with one publication.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NICED Project SRF Job Vacancy, Attend Walk-In-Interview. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.