KSCSTE Fellowship Examination 2021-2022, Online Application Process
KSCSTE Fellowship Examination 2021-2022, Online Application Process. Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment Govt of Kerala Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
Govt of Kerala
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695004
This scheme is for encouraging enthusiastic and passionate post-graduate science/ engineering students by supporting them financially in their PhD studies. There are seven science streams to which the students can opt for fellowship. They are Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Environmental Sciences and Earth-Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences.
The KSCSTE fellows are selected based on a rigorous online examination among bright post-graduate students.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) invites applications for KSCSTE research fellowship from MSc/MTech degree holders from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have qualified for the post-graduate degree after the year 2018 (including the year 2018) only can apply.
- General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates need at least 70% marks or equivalent CGPA. SC/ST, Persons with Disability need 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Only candidates who have their qualifying degree from any of the Universities in Kerala are eligible.
- Upper age limit: Maximum 35 years (Should not exceed 35 years as of the 1st Dec 2021)
About the Examination:
Online Examination at three centres across Kerala. There are two papers for the entrance examination; Part A – General Aptitude Test (20 Marks) & Part B – Subject (50 Marks). PG mark contribution – 20 % of PG mark. Total 90 Marks
|Pattern of Examination||Part A (General Aptitude)||Part B (Subject)|
|Max no. of questions to attempt||20||50|
- There is no negative mark.
- The total marks will be calculated as follows: Out of 90 in the total marks, 70 marks is from the online examination and 20 marks are from the Post-graduation degree marks.
- The cut-off marks for selection to the fellowship is based on the number of fellowships available for each stream. For reservation candidates (SC/ST, persons with disability), there will be a 5% reduction in cut-off marks from that of the general (UR) / General-EWS and OBC candidates.
The maximum number of fellowships for 2021 in each subject is given below:
|Subject||No. of Fellowships|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||03|
The Council has the right to change the number of fellowships depending on the availability of the fund.
- A non – refundable fee of Rs. 750 /- for general candidates and free for SC/ST and Persons with disabilities.
- The amount paid will not be refunded in any circumstance (Rejection of application/ withdrawal of the application by the candidate/ non-attendance of the examination.
Venue of Entrance Examination
How to apply (Only online submissions are entertained)
The online submission window will be available only till the last date. Before proceeding to the online submission, kindly ensure that you have soft copies of the following items listed below (Kindly Ensure that the total size of all the uploads together won’t exceed 5MB), if not they may be scanned and made handy (minimum file size) for attaching the same during online submission.
- A passport size photo ( Image size should not exceed 50KB in JPG format. Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px )
- Signature ( Image size should not exceed 30KB in JPG format. Image Dimension: 150W X 100H px )
- MSc./ M.Tech Certificate (for 2019 pass out applicants, a provisional certificate may be sufficient)
- M.Sc/M.Tech Mark list
- Certificate to prove age/DOB (10th or 12th certificate/Birth certificate)
- Certificate to prove caste (for SC/ST candidates)
- Medical Certificate (for Differently abled candidates) countersigned by Medical Superintendent/ CMO/ Head of the Hospital
|Examination date||13/02/2022||Commencement Of Online registration||01/12/2021|
|Last date of Online registration||30/12/2021||Last date for Entering Details||01/01/2022|
- General instruction for KSCSTE Fellowship Examination Registration
- Guidelines for Online Payment
- KSCSTE Fellowship Examination Guidelines
- Format of the certificate for differently-abled candidates
Applications invited: KSCSTE Research Fellowship 2021 online registration (Last Date : 30.12.2021)
For help/more details please contact: 0471-2548360/314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor’s Note: KSCSTE Fellowship Examination 2021-2022, Online Application Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.