ICMR Life Sciences Non-Medical Project Job With Rs. 56,660 pm Pay
ICMR Life Sciences Non-Medical Project Job With Rs. 56,660 pm Pay. MSc & PhD Life Sciences non medical scientist job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (available on the websites of the Indian Council of Medical Research) for the post of Scientist C (Non-Medical) temporary and contractual posts under the division of Research Management, Policy, Planning and Coordination (RMPPC).
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 30/10/2021
at 09:00 am along with prescribed duly filled in application with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the
Selection Committee at Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR) Hqrs. New Delhi. The
duration of the project will be only ten months i.e. up to 15/08/2022.
Name of the Post – Project Scientist C (Non Medical)
No. of Posts – 01
Age – Not more than 40 years
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates who wish to appear for the above-mentioned post can download the
Application form from the website of ICMR. Candidates are requested to fill the
application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification
(Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, Aadhar Card along with
one set of Xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size
photograph for attending the Walk-in written test/interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department
/ Organization are not eligible.
- Candidates will be interviewed via the walk-in mode (physically) only, and if selected
they will have to produce/submit original documents of their qualification age and
experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be
- Candidates are advised to visit our website (https://main.icmr.nic.in) continuously to
know any update/ changes result or any other information related to this
- Age relaxation will be as per Govt. of India Norms. Age will be reckoned on the date
- The duration of the project appointment will be for ten months up to 15/08/2022 that
maybe extended for further subject to satisfactory performance and requirement
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in walk-in-written
- The Director-General, ICMR reserves the right to consider or reject any
application/candidature without assigning any reason.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall
disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and the selected candidate will have
no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Hqrs./ICMR Institutes/Centers for
Continuation of his/her services in any other project 14. Leave shall be as per the ICMR policy for project staff.
- Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in the newspaper.
Please refer to the Centre’s website (https://main.icmr.nic.in) in this regard.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download
applications from the websites https://main.icmr.nic.in and come along with detailed CV and all relevant documents at specified place reporting timing (9 am- 10 am) Late/delay by any reason/incomplete candidate/applications will not be considered. After the interview, the selected candidates will be informed accordingly. No Application form will be accepted after 10 AM. ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the Director-General will be final and binding. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Salary – Rs. 51,000/- plus Rs. 6660/-(30 percent HRA as per ICMR guideline) =
Rs. 56660/- (Monthly Consolidated)
Essential Qualifications – Candidates should possess 1st Class Master Degree in Life Science from a recognized university with 4-year research experience or 2nd class M.Sc + PhD Degree in relevant subjects as mentioned above from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Working experience in the area of Health Policy, Health/ Research Management and
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Publication in peer-reviewed journal’s
- Knowledge of computer application and data management.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR Life Sciences Non-Medical Project Job With Rs. 56,660 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.