AIIMS Bathinda JRF Job For Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio & Life Sciences
AIIMS Bathinda JRF Job For Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio & Life Sciences. MSc Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences candidates are eligible to apply for a junior research fellow vacancy. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in
Department of Biochemistry
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda
Advertisement for Walk-In-Interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Expression Profiling of Micro RNA in Blood Samples from Various Stages of Cancer Patients as Novel Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Early Detection of Cancer”
Name of the PI – Dr Sanjay Kumar
Tenure of the Post – Up to one year
Age Limit – 28 years
How to Apply –
Essential documents needed for Walk-In-Interview: Hard copy of Experience and Educational qualifications and other National level examinations. For any query, candidates can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may appear for an interview at the Department of Biochemistry 3rd floor, Medical College, AIIMS Bathinda on 29th October 2021 at 09:00 AM. Informationand further updates will also be available on the website www.aiimsbathinda.edu.in.
- The above post is purely temporary for sanctioned projects and duration.
- No T.A/D.A or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- Fellowship may be cancelled at any time in case of any misconduct, unsatisfactory research work or if the fellow is found ineligible later.
- The rules and regulations of AIIMS and/or funding agency (HSCSIT) will be applicable to the selected candidate.
Monthly Emoluments – Rs 31000/- pm plus HRA (as per norms of funding agency)
Essential Qualification –
- Post Graduate degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences.
- At least 60% marks or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification – Experience in Cancer work, National level exam (NET/JRF/GATE) Qualification.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Bathinda JRF Job For Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio & Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.