ZSI Zoology & Life Science Research Fellow Job Opening
ZSI Zoology & Life Science Research Fellow Job Opening. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc JRF Job. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc Junior Research Fellow candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Estuarine Biology Regional Centre, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Odisha-761002
Advt. No. 01/2021/45-1/Tech-II /JRF
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No of the Posts: 1 (One)
Name of the Post: “Microstructure, individual and sub-species variations of song in Indian Robin Copsychus fulicata (Family: Muscicapidae)”
Duration: The position is for a period of one year, extendable for a further period, maximum up to five years and purely on a temporary basis and will be terminated on completion of the project. On completion of two years, the JRF will be upgraded to Senior Research Fellow (SRF) based on satisfactory performance and assessment through the Expert Committee as well as requirements of the project.
How to Apply & General Instructions:
- Age Limit: Age shall not be more than 28 years as of the last date of application. Upper age limit relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/ Physically Challenged applicants, as per Govt. of India rules.
- The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing before an interview committee. Considering the prevailing pandemic caused by COVID-19 interviews may be conducted online through video conference mode if the situation is not resumed normalcy as on the date of the interview. In such a situation, the candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the online interviews.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
- Candidates selected will be liable to be posted in the Estuarine Biology Regional Centre; will have to join the duty within the prescribed timeline after their selection.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer (if employed) addressed to the Officer-in-Charge, Estuarine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Ganjam, Odisha-761002 by 4th October 2021 under the subject titled Application for the post of JRF or within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement whichever is later. In consideration of the current Pandemic situation, an advance copy of the application can also be submitted by email at email@example.com within the due date.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a
candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- plus Admissible HRA (As per Govt. of India rules)
Essential qualification: Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences/ Marine Biology with
Zoology as a major subject in graduation level from a recognised University with
minimum 60% marks.
Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or
allied subject, field survey experience in estuarine and marine areas, photography,
DNA Barcoding, knowledge on Computer and basic field data collection.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ZSI Zoology & Life Science Research Fellow Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.