NIMR Research Job For Biotech & Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In
NIMR Research Job For Biotech & Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In. ICMR-NIMR Biotech & Life Sciences research job vacancies. ICMR-NIMR New Delhi job openings for biotechnology & life sciences candidates, check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH)
SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA
Tel:+91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
website: www.nimr.org.in, nimr.icmr.org.in.
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POSTS
Advt. No. :NIMR/Proj/Rect/VS/102/21/28
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written tests on
the below mentioned purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned below. Candidates possessing the required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend a walk-in-interview / written test on the dates and venue as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
- Date and time of registration and verification of document: On 20 September 2021 from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Walk-in-Interview Address: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01- UR
Name of the Project: “A study of low-density malaria parasite infection in the community and its transmission potential in North and South districts in Goa”
Duration: 02 years
Age: 35 Years.
- The interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
- If there are more than 30 candidates against any post, the written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview/personal discussion.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions (as applicable) on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in, prescribed application form (attached).
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted in prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for, shall be summarily rejected. Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- A separate application should be submitted for each post if applying for more than one post.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualifications.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/ personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- The Director, NIMR reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised on the website.
- The candidate should write the Name of the Project on the top of the application.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered since the post is purely on a temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for the unreserved posts.
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates already in regular service under any central/state govt/ Autonomous/ dept/ PSU are not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will be granted Leave as per ICMR guidelines.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under the OBC category shall submit an attested copy of the OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in the specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in-interview test and/or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only NonCreamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
- Posts are contractual for the duration offered.
- The above posts are filled up purely on a temporary and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for shortlisting and employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from the selection process.
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience
certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interviews / or personal discussions.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on
websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/ only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
- The advertisement and the application link is available on the website: website
https://nimr.org.in/category/vacancy/, https://nimr.icmr.org.in/index.php/notifications/vacancies and
The following Preventive measures are to be adhered to strictly by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview, to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during the recruitment process:
- Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
- Spitting in public & workplace shall be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed in
accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
- Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
- Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitiser shall be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- The use of the Arogya Setu App is mandatory.
- Large physical gatherings at one place should be avoided.
- As much as possible candidates should avoid using other’s phones, desks, or work tools
and equipment. Clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and candidates should maintain
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA as per rules
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences OR Post Graduate
Degree in professional course related with Biotechnology courses AND two years’
Desirable Qualification: The applicant must have research experience in molecular and cell biology-related relevant fields. Experience in analyzing large NGS datasets assembly,
especially functional genomics with hands-on experience in the related field for DNA, RNA
isolation, Molecular Diagnostics, real-time PCR, TaqMan probe-based diagnosis. Preference would be given to candidates having at least one first-authored publication in the relevant field of Biology.
Duties and Responsibilities: The selected personnel would be responsible to carry out
project-related work and manage a laboratory and the candidate is also expected to
support in vitro cell culture techniques, and other genomics studies Gene profiling, gene profiling data, etc.
Note: The selected candidate would work at NIMR Delhi.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIMR Research Job For Biotech & Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram