ICMR-NIRRH Project Jobs – Life & Biological Sciences Post
ICMR-NIRRH Project Jobs – Life & Biological Sciences Post. NIRRH recruitment for MSc Biological and Life Sciences candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Senior Research Fellow
Name of Project: “Intranasal Mucosal Vaccine for COVID-19” funded by DBT.
Duration: one year
Age Limit: 35 years
Location: ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai
Online Applications are invited before 21-09-2021 for the following vacancy under the Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH (Mumbai). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interviews. Applications will be screened and selected
candidates will be invited for an online interview
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written tests in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates can join online Interviews on the Zoom video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualifications, Age & Experience before joining. If the same is not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
- Applying for the post of JRF:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend: Rs 35,000/- plus 27 percent HRA per month
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Biological Science or Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility.
Tests -CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, USER, etc.
Desirable Qualifications: Two years of experience in research. Preference will be given to those with experience in handling animals and/or those having experience in flow cytometry.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Project Jobs – Life & Biological Sciences Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.