NIMHANS Project Job Opening – Junior Research Fellow Post
NIMHANS Project Job Opening – Junior Research Fellow Post. Biophysics/ Bioinformatics/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology Research Jobs. Research vacancy for MSc candidates at NIMHANS. Interested and eligible candidates check details below:
This job expires in :
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH & NEURO SCIENCES
AN INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE
BENGALURU – 560 029
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Insights into the function of membrane protein trafficking from the crystal
structure of human tubby-like protein, TULP3: A key player in Neuronal Development
Name of the PI: Dr Pardeep Kumar
Duration of the Post: Initial appointment will certainly be made for a period of one year as well as will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Maximum Age Limit: Based on the rules of GOI.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Job:
- Qualified Candidates fulfilling the criteria should email their application, together with resume and age proof to [email protected] the candidates, that apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Qualified candidates will be shortlisted and also the interview details will certainly be communicated to them by e-mail.
- The last date for receipt of the filled out softcopy of the applications together with the relevant documents is 22.06.2021.
- Post-Graduate in Biophysics/ Bioinformatics/Biosciences/ Biotechnology
- Qualified national level exam like GATE/UGC/ICMR/ DST/DBT OR Equivalent.
Experience: Experience Applicant needs to have substantial experience in bioinformatics or protein crystallography.
Desirable Qualification: (i) 1 or 2 years of research experience in the relevant field.
Emoluments: Rs.38,000/- per month (including HRA).
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIMHANS Project Job Opening – Junior Research Fellow Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.