CSIR NET 2021 Postponed – CSIR-NET 2021 Latest News
As per the official Twitter handle of CSIR-HRDG, the CSIR-NET Exam has been postponed owing to the uncertainties posed by the pandemic. CSIR-NET 2021 Exam has been postponed beyond July 2021. This page will be updated as and when new notifications and clarifications will be released by CSIR. Keep up with Biotecnika to be notified of the same.
Check CSIR Official Tweets Below:
Looking at COVID cases across India, we are still unable to commit a date for the forthcoming edition of CSIR-NET
— HRDGCSIR (@HRDG_CSIR) May 21, 2021
July now looks unlikely for the next CSIR-NET; we will give a clear notice of 2 months when the situation improves
— HRDGCSIR (@HRDG_CSIR) May 21, 2021
In uncertain times like these, do what best for your future. Take advantage of this time and get started with your CSIR NET & GATE Journey. Let us ease one tension for you. We bring you the CSIR NET + GATE 2022 Combo course, making sure your preparation need not stop. With a proven track record of 1000’s students clearing CSIR NET and GATE with the help of BioTecNika, It’s clear that students who enrolledwith us early had better chances of clearing the CSIR NET & GATE Exams in the first attempt.
This means You get Extra Months for Preparation. However this can also be frustrating for you, we know it, we understand your situation completely and that’s why we have a few tips for you today:
- 👉 You are the Master of your fate & the Captain of your Soul
- 👉 If you want to succeed in life, you have to have a definite goal, and you will have to place all your energy, all your willpower, and all your efforts into achieving that Goal.
- 👉 All Bad Course Books are a conspiracy to put you off-track on the process of Learning. Never Ever fall into this trap. Learn Interesting things from Interesting & Knowledgeable people!!
Exam Postponement cannot define your career, you define your Career
All you need to do is “Take action.” We know Coronavirus 2nd wave is here and now that CSIR NET Exam is getting postponed, and you might be wondering how to utilize this time.
We will suggest you not let go of this time; you have to become the master of your fate and take action.
- CSIR NET Life Sciences
- GATE Biotechnology
- GATE Life Sciences
CSIR NET & GATE Course Content:
- Online Coaching from Biotecnika’s well-qualified and experienced teachers.
- Printed Study Material for CSIR NET (Life Science): 14 Books (13 books as per syllabus + 1 book for Part A)
- Printed Study Material for GATE (Biotechnology): Set of 4 books with MCQ’s
- Online Study Portal: Our state of art e-learning portal equips you with video recordings of every lecture that you attend ( e-copy of books, presentation’s, animations, and e-copy flashcards will be provided to get the concept registered into your mind)
- Unlimited Classes: We do not limit your classes; attend as many classes as you can, no limits because our goal is your success.
- Weekly tests, Monthly tests, AIM-NET and AIM-GATE Test Series
- Double & Triple Success Guarantee programs to choose from
- Additional Study Tools for smart preparation, practice, and revisions
- 24*7 Chat Support for Doubt Solving
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
It’s not just coaching; Biotecnika brings you a competitive, nurturing environment where you are encouraged to work towards your goals. With 24/7 expert assistance, Online classes, Customized study materials, Flashcards, and other study aids, you can achieve your goals faster than you thought.
You can continue with your preparation for the CSIR-NET exam and take Biotecnika’s help along the way. Check out this video to prepare better and score well:
Also, check out our dedicated CSIR-NET Collection – The latest tips and tricks all available at your fingertips.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-NET 2021 Postponed – CSIR-NET 2021 Latest News. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.