CfHE-IITH Fellowship Programme 2021 – Online Applications Invited
CfHE-IITH Fellowship Programme 2021 – Online Applications Invited. Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship (CfHE) Fellowship 2021 – IIT Hyderabad. Entrepreneurs from varied biosciences backgrounds are encouraged to check out the eligibility and timelines and apply for the same below:
This call expires in :
CfHE fellowship Program: Duration 1 year
This program aims at bringing together engineers, clinicians, entrepreneurs and the business community on a single platform to design and innovate in the field of healthcare, biomedical devices, and services to create a social impact.
Entrepreneurs, products, companies in the field of Healthcare
The Curriculum Highlights
- The curriculum focuses on biodesign innovation through a structured plan of Product development containing
- Clinical immersion to identify the unmet needs
- Needs filtering and Needs Statement development
- Ideation and brainstorming to develop solutions to the problems
- Implementation: Product Prototyping, Design, Validation
- Regulatory aspects and Intellectual Property
- Business plan development and Strategies for marketing
The fellows get exposure to experts from clinic, medical device industry, entrepreneurs, IP/ legal and safety and regulatory experts.
- Hands-on training on 3-D rapid prototyping for quick designing of products, validation of ideas etc
- A basket of technology electives from IITH to bridge the gaps in expertise related to the project
- The fellows get training on how to form startup /new ventures and writing business plan for their startup and proceed to incubating the companies
- The fellows would present a workable prototype of their idea and present the business plan at the end of the program leading to a startup and pitching to VCs.
Editor’s Note: CfHE-IITH Fellowship Programme 2021 – Online Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.