IISER Pune Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary For Biological Sciences
IISER Pune Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary For Biological Sciences. IISER Pune is hiring Biological Sciences for RA or SRF Position. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO.: 27/2021
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Dispersal evolution in laboratory populations of Drosophila melanogaster under low nutrition conditions”.
Project Code: 30119432
Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Tenure of Appointment: Initially for a period of 6 months extendable for further period based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
- RA – Not more than 35 years as of the last date of application.
- SRF – Not more than 32 years as of the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should fill online application form by clicking Click here to apply on
or before 05.00 PM on April 30, 2021. This form requires the candidate to login to
a Gmail account.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and also the Email ID in the application. Interviews shall be conducted online.
- Recent passport size photograph and also photocopies of relevant certifications and also various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement are large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: April 30 2021
- Rs. 47,000/- plus 24 percent HRA each month.
- Candidates that have sent their thesis however not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional certification of having actually qualified for the degree), will certainly be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional PhD certification.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD in Biological Sciences or equal discipline dealing with evolutionary questions during their PhD.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis, however, are yet to defend, may likewise apply.
- The candidate must have experience in work pertaining to evolutionary questions at the organismal level.
Preference: Applicant skilled in a minimum of one computer language and also capable of writing code for conducting evolutionary simulations will be preferred.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Job With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary For Biological Sciences, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram