Senior Data Scientist at PharmCADD – Applications Invited
PharmCADD is a fast growing A.I. & Physics-based drug discovery company in South
Korea. We are looking for a highly motivated Research Scientist and Senior Scientist for our
India R&D Center with experience in protein structure prediction and AI-based drug design. She/he will be responsible for developing cutting edge deep learning algorithms for protein structure prediction and drug generation, evaluating and adding to current Data Science pipelines, and exploring opportunities for the application of A.I in the medical space.
- Experience and expertise with Deep learning algorithms (LSTM, CNN, GAN,
- Experienced in working with and handling biomolecular data, especially protein
structure data, and small molecules will be a big plus.
- Proficiency in Python, TensorFlow, Keras
- Experience with RDKit, KNIME and ADME/T prediction programs will be a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Education: M.Sc./Ph.D. in the area of Computational Science, Chemistry or
- Develop and implement Deep Learning algorithms for protein structure prediction,
drug generation, and prediction of ADME/T.
- Mentor and supervise junior scientists when necessary.
Salary and benefit:
- PharmCADD offers industry leading competitive compensation package.
- Salary will be offered based on the track record and job experience level.
- Benefit package includes paid holidays, health insurance, stock options, company
supported retirement plan.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- PharmCADD is an equal opportunities employer
- Application should include cover letter including a brief account of your research
interests and motivation for applying for this position.
- Please also submit your CV (or Resume) including papers and patent publications,
and the names and contact details of 2~3 referees where one is the main advisor of
your Ph.D. thesis.
- Please submit your application documents to [email protected]
- Strictly no agencies
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Senior Data Scientist at PharmCADD – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.