IIT Roorkee SPARK 2021 – Summer Internship With Stipend
IIT Roorkee SPARK 2021 – Summer Internship With Stipend. Check out the notification and all of the details on the IIT Roorkee Summer Internship – SPARK 2021 below. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the objective, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This Call Expires In :
IIT Roorkee is organizing Institute-funded SPARK fellowships for summer internships with a weekly stipend of 2500/week and also project-funded summer internships in Summer 2021.
Applications for both Indian and also international students are welcomed now.
The last date of application is 10th March 2021.
To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students of IITR.
To attract as well as nurture skilled undergraduate students of other institutes. Some of these students may then choose to make an application for postgraduate or doctoral studies at IITR.
- Students who are presently registered and have finished at least 2 semesters of the undergraduate degree.
- (B.Arch./ B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc) in a relevant discipline from any kind of institute in India.
Following minimal CGPA criterion will apply:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
- Please log in to submit your application and view the status of your application.
- Applications require to be submitted through an online portal made for the purpose where the candidates will upload the last semester mark sheet of current degree, photo, a 500-word research statement, and a brief 1-2 page resume. For students of various other institutes, No Objection Certificate (NOC) will certainly likewise be sought on joining.
- Candidates need to mention names of 5 faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern.
- Deadline to receive applications is 28th February and also results will certainly be announced on or after 15th March. Summer training will be held during the scheduled summer vacation at IITR (12th May-10th July), or a shorter-term if the candidate is not available for the entire duration. Nevertheless, the term of the summer training ought to not be less than 6 weeks. Students of IITR will be allowed to begin their summer internship immediately after the completion of the term-end exam.
- Accommodation as well as mess facilities in the Bhawans, subject to payment of necessary charges at par with that paid by students living in hostels. The average cost of housing would be around Rs.5500/ month (consisting of mess facility).
- All interns will be issued a short-term institute ID to avail the library, sports, medical, computer centre, internet, as well as various other institutes as well as departmental research and recreation facilities. She/He will be needed to abide by the conduct guidelines of the institute, failing which the internship will certainly be terminated as well as the intern will be asked to leave.
- At the successful conclusion of the internship, a certificate from the institute with the name of the intern and mentor, signed by Dean, SRIC, will be issued to all interns.
Editor’s Note: IIT Roorkee SPARK 2021 – Summer Internship With Stipend. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.