SGPGI Biotech & Lifesciences Research Fellow Recruitment
SGPGI Biotech & Lifesciences Research Fellow Recruitment. SGPGIMS is recruiting msc/mtech candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details
Advt. No. R/36/ 2020-21
Name of Position: Senior Research Fellow
No.of Position: 01
Name of the Project: “National Registry for Rare and other Inherited disorders (NRROID)”
Name of the PI: Dr Shubha R. Phadke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Duration: The above post is totally short-term and also can be terminated with one
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Vacancy:
- Accommodation at the Institute Campus will not be provided.
- Application on plain paper with necessary certificates need to be sent directly to Dr. Shubha R. Phadke, Principal Investigator, Department of Medical Genetics SGPGIMS, Lucknow latest by 01.02.2021.
- Please provide info concerning NET qualification.
- Eligible applicants need to appear for Interview on the 09.02.2021 in the department of Medical Genetics.
- TA/DA will certainly not be payable.
- Director reserved the right to terminate the advertisement/ selection without assigning any kind of reasons.
Fellowship: Rs. 35000/- per month plus HRA
Essential qualification: M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with 2 years of research experience or M.Tech (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) as per ICMR guidelines.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: SGPGI Biotech & Lifesciences Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.