NIRRH Molecular Biology Project Technical Officer Online Recruitment
NIRRH Molecular Biology Project Technical Officer Online Recruitment. NIRRH recruitment for Life & Biological Sciences candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Project Technical Officer
Project Title: “Molecular mechanism involved in prolactin and dopamine signalling in male reproduction” funded by SERB
Duration: One year
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Online Applications are invited on or before 13.12.2020 for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the online interview. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be invited for online interview on 17.12.2020. Details regarding online interviews will be informed later.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates can join online Interview on Zoom video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same is not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
- Applying for the post of Project Associate-II:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend: Rs. 32,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Graduate in science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in reproductive biology/ Health and molecular biology.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH Molecular Biology Project Technical Officer Online Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.