MoEFCC Jobs 2020 – Research Officer With Rs. 40,000 pm Pay
MoEFCC Jobs 2020 – Research Officer With Rs. 40,000 pm Pay. Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology candidates eligible. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, FORESTS & CLIMATE CHANGE
F. No.15-16/2020-NTCA (ROSZ)/ 501
Name of the Post: Research Officer (RO)/ Research Assistant (RA)
No. of Posts: 01 (one)
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 01st April 2020.
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences/ Earth Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or Bachelor’s
Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Environmental Sciences/ Bio-Technology from a recognized Institute/ University.
Experience: Experience of 1 to 3 years in collection and analysis of data on
Environmental Science as well as good knowledge of M.S. Office.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 40,000/- p.m. per person excluding profit and taxes if engaged through a Service Provider.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Terms of engagement:
a) The engagement to the above posts on contract basis in the Integrated Regional Office at Vijayawada of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change will be initially for a period of one year (one year at a time) subject to an assessment of performance and contribution of the professional and extension will be considered on a case to case basis, with the approval of Competent Authority.
b) The contractual appointment would be on a full-time basis and appointed person will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with the Ministry. As the post is temporary in nature and purely on a contractual basis, in no case any request for promotion or absorption as the permanent employee shall be entertained.
c) The appointment is of temporary (non-official) nature and an appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Head of Department without assigning any reason. Absence from duty for a continuous period of 8 days, without any information or any valid reason, shall lead to automatic termination of contractual engagement.
2. Attendance and working days:
a) The working hours of the contractual staffs shall be the same as a regular Government employee working in MoEF&CC. No extra remuneration shall be allowed for working beyond office hours or on Saturdays/Sundays/Gazetted holidays. Compensatory leave in such cases shall be at the discretion of the Head of Department, IRO, MoEF&CC, Vijayawada.
b) The attendance shall be marked by the staff on a contract basis.
3. Leave: The staff shall be entitled to 8 days of leave annually without any provision for carrying forward of the leave if unutilized during the year. In case the staff member is absent from the work beyond their entitled leave, proportionate deduction from their emoluments will be made.
Maternity Leave as per Government of India instructions issued from time to time would be
available to female members.
The appointment is of temporary (non-official) nature and an appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Head of Department without assigning any reason. Absence from duty for a continuous period of 8 days, without any information or any valid reason, shall lead to automatic termination of contractual engagement.
4. Allowances: The staff shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Residential Accommodation, Bonus, Retirement Benefits, Leave Travel Concession, Personal Staff, CGHS, Medical reimbursement etc. They shall be entitled to Travel allowances for approved tours at par with regular employees drawing similar basic pay.
Selection will be through personal interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for
interview in case of the applications is received in large number.
5. a) The staff are expected to display utmost honesty, secrecy, sincerity and good conduct while discharging his/her duties, his/her engagement will be liable for discontinuation without assigning any reason.
b) During the period of assignment with MOEF&CC, the staff would be subject to the provisions of the India Official Secret Act, 1923 and will not divulge any information gathered by him authorized to know the same.
c) Selected candidates shall provide integrity certificate from 2 references known to them.
d) A self-undertaking shall be provided by the candidate to the effect that he/she has no criminal record or criminal case in any court is pending against them.
6. The order issued by Govt of India vide MoEF&CC, New Delhi letter no. 6-11/2020-ROHQ dt. 15/10/2020, GFR, 2017 and MoEFCC, New Delhi letter no. A-65013/7/2018-P.II dated
21.12.2018 shall strictly adhere.
7. The right of any change in this advertisement and selection procedures is reserved with the MoEFCC, Govt of India.
- Candidates must check the eligibility conditions including the experience conditions
before applying for the post.
- Information related to experience may be mentioned correctly along with self-attested
copy of the documentary proof.
- The application should be neatly typed in A-4 size paper in Arial Font Size-12 and filled up with the particulars. Incomplete/ambiguous/ illegible/handwritten applications not in
proper format as required will be summarily rejected.
- Experience certificate should clearly mention the areas of work accomplished clearly
mentioning the period.
- The Integrated Regional Office, MoEF&CC does not assume any responsibility if any candidate is not able to e-mail his/her application on account of technical reasons or for any other reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Ministry.
How to Apply & Last Date of Application Submission:
Last Date of Submission: The last date and time for the receipt of applications are 10.30 AM on 26th November 2020.
Application Procedure: Service providers may submit their quotes (along with the self-attested copies of educational qualification and post qualification experience of the candidates) at email: [email protected].
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: MoEFCC Jobs 2020 – Research Officer With Rs. 40,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.