IIT Roorkee Biotech Vacancy – MSc & MTech Applications Invited
IIT Roorkee Biotech Vacancy – MSc & MTech Applications Invited. IIT Roorkee is hiring for junior research fellow vacancy, MSc/MTech Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply. Check out all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: Mitigation or foodborne pathogens using a combination of natural food-grade peptides decorated on nanoparticles; Development or safe and active antimicrobial packaging film
Name of the PI: Naveen K Navani
Sponsor of the Project: MHRD STARS
Duration: 2 years
How to Apply:
1. Candidates prior to appearing for the interview will make certain they are qualified for the place that they intend to apply.
- Candidates needing to appear for the Interview must submit their applications together with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator via email.
- Application in a plain paper with comprehensive CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research industrial field and others.
2. The candidate shall bring with them the original degree (s)/certification (s) and expertise certification (s) in the time of meeting for confirmation.
- The interview will be held at Department of Biotechnology on 16th Nov 2020 at 3 pm (to be given only for walk io interview)
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA (8 percent)
Essential Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech. in Biotechnology with GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET preferentially with experience in the area of bionanotechnology.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIT Roorkee Biotech Vacancy – MSc & MTech Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.