ICGEB Biotech JRF Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow Post
ICGEB Biotech JRF Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow Post. MSc Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for junior research fellow job at ICGEB, New Delhi. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ICGEB Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Molecular cross talk between light and abiotic stress in regulating the miRNA expression patterns”
Tenure of Job: The initial appointment will be for 6 months, which will certainly be extendable on satisfactory work performance.
How to Apply for ICGEB Vacancy:
- Interested applicants must submit their complete, updated Curriculum Vitae with a detailed description of research experience by 30th October 2020, addressed to Dr Neeti Sanan-Mishra. Email: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed through e-mail pertaining to the interview date.
- Interviews will certainly be conducted online for selected applicants, so No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
Essential: Postgraduate degree in Biotechnology or Plant Biology OR Graduate/Post Grad
Degree in Professional Course Selected via a procedure described through any one
following (with some experience):
- Scholars that are selected via National Eligibility Tests– CSIR-UGC, NET, including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) as well as GATE.
- The choice process via National Level examinations conducted by Central
Government Departments as well as their Agencies and also Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Desirable: Applicants with prior research experience in tissue culture will certainly be preferred.
Emoluments: Emoluments as well as Guidelines on service conditions according to Government of India standards. Current emoluments for Project Junior Research Fellows is @ 31,000/- INR/PM +24% HRA.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICGEB Biotech JRF Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.