Hyderabad University Research Associate Job – PhD Plant Mol Biology
Hyderabad University Research Associate Job – PhD Plant Mol Biology. PhD Plant Molecular Biology Jobs. University of Hyderabad Research Associate Job Openings. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
University of Hyderabad
University of Hyderabad
Dept of Plant Sciences
School of Life Sciences
Job Name: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 1 position
Name of the Project: “DBT Project on “Nontransgenic crop improvement of grain amaranth (A. hypochandriacus) for determinate growth, enhanced seed yield and oil by establishment of TILLING by sequencing platform.”
Name of the PI: Prof RP Sharma
Tenure of the Post: Till 20-2-2022
How to Apply:
- Applicants must keep in mind that the appointments to be made are purely short-term and also they have no right for claiming for any type of regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the written test/ ability test or at the time of joining.
- Self-Attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application ought to be enclosed.
- The Last date for receipt of filled-in applications is: 5.00 pm on 29th Oct 2020
- Address to which the applications must be sent out: By email to [email protected] with the subject “application for Research Associate” or “application for Research Associate” (Note: Only eligible candidates will be informed by e-mail/ letter at a later date for an online interview).
Qualifications: For Research Associate-PhD Degree and two years postdoctoral experience in Plant Molecular Biology;
Desirable Qualification: For Research Associate -Research experience for working on crop plants such as rice or tomato.
Experience: For Research Associate Should be supported by Research Publications
Consolidated pay per month: For Research Associate -Rs. 47,000/- Rs pm
HRA, if applicable: For Research Associate 24% HRA (Pre-revised)
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Hyderabad University Research Associate Job – PhD Plant Mol Biology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.