NICED Job For Life Science/Biotech & Microbiology Candidates
NICED Job For Life Science/Biotech & Microbiology Candidates. ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases recruiting for Technical Officer position for MSc Medical Virology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences candidates. Research positions for msc candidates at NICED, details given below:
This job expires in :
No. 02/EID NACO/2020
Application is invited for the following post to be filled up on purely temporary basis under the project entitled “Early Infant Diagnosis, NACO” under Dr M.K. Saha, Scientist ‘F’ of this Institute:-.
Title of Job: Technical Officer
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Early Infant Diagnosis, NACO”
Age: Not exceeding 62 years as on 21.09.2020
Applicants satisfying the above criteria may send out an application along with bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onward, experience, current passport size photograph pasted on the application as well as attested copies of appropriate certificates, to the Director, ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases, P– 33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme– XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata– 700010.
The last date of receiving application is 21.09.2020.
- Follow common plan, procedures, SOPs and also forms as agreed upon by the participating lab members.
- Perform HIV DNA PCR testing for infants as well as children< 18 months.
- Report generation and also dispatch within Turn-around time of 5-7 days from the time of receipt of samples.
- Ensure all documentation based on the operational standards provided.
- Guarantee work output of 8 hours/day for actual test performance and documentation. Guarantee maintenance of all samples for sample repository for later evaluation.
- Ensure that samples in the repository will not be used for research purpose.
- Ensure not to undertake any independent testing aside from DAC samples.
- Guarantee confidentiality at all levels.
- Accountable for each report generated by the laboratory.
- Attend all training organized by DAC.
- Meet DAC’s standards of quality assessment by DAC.
- Submit a certified statement of expenditure at periodicity defined by SACS.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- (fixed).
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Medical Virology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences. Minimum of 2 years experience in Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Medical Microbiology/ Immunological Lab Techniques.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate with experience of working in Molecular Diagnostic Labs will certainly be favoured.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NICED Job For Life Science/Biotech & Microbiology Candidates. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.