CSIR-CSIO Biotech Project Associate Job With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary
CSIR-CSIO Biotech Project Associate Job With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary. Biotechnology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry applicants can apply for the various project vacancies available in CSIR-CSIO. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO)
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Sector 30-C, Chandigarh 160 030
Advertisement No. 3/2020
[Filling up of temporary positions and preparing a waitlisted panel for future requirements against various sponsored R & D projects]
Applicants that fulfil the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, and experience etc. may download the Application from ‘Recruitment’ link on CSIR-CSIO web site www.csio.res.in and also send the following documents through email to Project Leader at [email protected] with the subject “Application for the position of ‘( Name of position)’ – Advt. No.3/2020” on or prior to October 01, 2020, 5:00 PM:
a) Duly filled-in Application.
b) Certifications of educational qualifications, experience, DOB, category etc.
c) The application and certifications must be in a solitary PDF file in such a way that the file size ought to not exceed 6.0 MB. The first page of the complete PDF file needs to start with the application followed by required documents.
d) The PDF file should be saved as “Post name_Candidate name_DOB (ddmmyyyy). pdf”.
Candidates applying for more than one position needs to submit separate application form for every position. Applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will be summarily rejected. No hard copies of applications should be sent out to this Office. Engagement will be totally on contract/temporary basis and also co-terminus with the completion of the project. The date and also time for holding physical/virtual interviews of the shortlisted candidates will certainly be intimated on our website/intimated through e-mail in due course. The details of the present available tentative.
positions are as follows:
Prior to applying, the candidates are advised to go through the essential qualifications for their eligibility, as mentioned below (Table 1) for the positions being advertised (as detailed in Table 2) and choose the positions for submitting the application:-
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate (AVP)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Scheme: United StatesIndia Science and Technology Endowment Fund
Name of the Project: ENCEESPRAY– An electrostatic disinfection machine comprising of
electrostatic sprayer and electro-hypogenerator – an ideal solution for surface
disinfection against covid19
Tenure/Duration: 06 Months from the date of start of the project or till completion of project, whichever is earlier.
A.V.: Anticipated Vacancy (Physical receipt of funds/ sanction from sponsoring agency is anticipated in the near future)
* Applicants having essential qualification (E.Q.) in the required area/discipline just should apply, others are not eligible.
Other Benefits: Accommodation (based on availability), food facility and also other amenities on campus.
- The performance of the applicants selected against all the above-mentioned positions will be reviewed every 3/6 months etc. and based on the performance based on the project mandate, further extension( if applicable) will be provided from time to time.
- The candidates that have already served CSIR-CSIO or any other laboratory/ institute of CSIR as any Project Assistant/ Project Fellow/ JRF (in contract R&D projects)/ SRF.
( in contract R&D projects)/ Research Associate etc. for a total duration of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The applicants who have actually served for a period less than 5 years will certainly have a tenure up to remaining period till completion of 5 years.
- Medical Facilities for self will be provided with CSIR-CSIO Dispensary just to the extent available as per guidelines. This will certainly be limited to self just and not for family members/dependents.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- In case a large number of candidates make an application for the position, Selection/Screening Committee will have the discretion to shortlist the applicants for interview based upon written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/experience or higher qualification or any other criteria deemed fit. In respect of equivalence clause in Essential Qualifications, if an applicant is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification for recruitment according to the requirement of advertisement, after that the applicant is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has actually been so treated or else the Application is liable to be rejected.
- List of selected applicants will certainly be displayed on the web site. Furthermore, a general panel will likewise be drawn for future requirements and it will be valid for one year.
- The chosen applicants are expected to join within fifteen days from the date of receiving the offer of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like medical exam and also character verification etc.
- The selected candidates will need to deposit an amount equivalent to Fifteen Day’s stipend as a Security Deposit (Refundable) with CSIR-CSIO, at the time of joining.
- CSIR-CSIO reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the award in case of any kind of discrepancy found, in the candidature of any chosen applicant at any stage.
- CSIR-CSIO reserves the right not to fill up a particular position if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
- No TA will certainly be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
- The engagement as a Research Intern (RI) (if applicable) under the ‘CSIR Diamond Jubilee Research Intern Awards’ Scheme is purely on a temporary basis. The Intern shall have no claim for an additional extension, absorption or regularization in CSIR after the expiry/termination of the Internship. The engagement can be ended by either side by giving one month’s notification OR stipend in lieu thereof without assigning any reasons. It is not a CSIR-CSIO appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any type of claim implicit or specific on any type of position.
- All the above positions in CSIR-CSIO are purely temporary contractual engagement co-terminus with the projects. The number of vacancies indicated above may increase/decrease.
- The guidelines issued by CSIR Headquarters for the projects sponsored by CSIR shall be applicable based on CSIR OM dated 13 August 2020 (available on www.csir.res.in). CSIR has adopted DST, GoI OM No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated 10 July 2020 pertaining to guidelines and emoluments of project staff in R&D projects
- DST OM No. SR/S9/Z -08/ 2018 dated 30.01.2019 shall be applicable for DST sponsored projects for JRF/SRF.
- CSIR Guidelines for Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020 (available on csir.res.in) as well as
amended from time to time shall apply.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for that position.
- Other terms & conditions will certainly be governed according to guidelines issued by the financing agency/CSIR for the engagement of above Project Staff/RI as amended from time to time.
Stipend/Emoluments: Rs. 42,000 plus 16 percent HRA
Qualification area: Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Allied Biosciences/Biochemical Engineering or equivalent.
Desirable: Strong background of design of experiments (DoE), theoretical calculations, problem formula and solving abilities, data analysis & interpretation. Experience in the area of microbial studies of efficacy evaluation and efficiency studies of disinfection devices.
Aerosol and mist generation and also electrostatic spraying technology. PhD applicant in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Allied Biosciences or equivalent will certainly be preferred. Candidate with the great academic record will be preferred.
Click here to Download Application Format (Word Doc)
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CSIO Biotech Project Associate Job With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary. CSIR-CSIO Biotech Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.