Microbiology Executive Quality Control Job Opening at Syngene
Microbiology Executive Quality Control Job Opening at Syngene. Syngene Senior Executive Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Senior Executive
Job ID: 13622
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Control-Microbiology
This role involves in all microbiological related activities like Sterilization, Preparation of media, Growth Promotion for media, Culture maintenance, Media Disposal, Calibration and Validation of Equipment, Qualification/ Verification activity, Cleaning and fumigation of microbiology laboratory, Identification of water and environment isolates.
- Responsible for environmental monitoring of cleanrooms and sampling of raw materials, finished products and stability samples.
- Responsible for sampling and analysis of water samples.
- Review of Temperature monitoring record of equipment and clean room. Cleanroom pressure differential, Media fill validation etc. in QC Microbiology Laboratory.
- Responsible for Microbiological analyses, Bacterial Endotoxin analyses and Chemical analyses of different grades of water as per respective specification.
- Responsible for Qualification/ Verification activity, cleaning and fumigation of the microbiology laboratory.
- Intimating the out of specification results to the Head / concerned area / Quality Assurance maintain the Microbiological data as per the requirement of Quality System.
- Maintaining the training records according to the requirement of the Quality System.
- Follow the required EHSS policies and also Good hygiene practice.
- Undertake various other responsibilities related to Microbiology according to requirement.
- Initiate the change control, Deviation, OOS, CAPA and taking approval from QA.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: Masters in Science (Microbiology).
Need to be conversant with the testing skills such as.
- Microbial Enumeration Test.
- Test for Specified Microorganisms.
- Bacterial Endotoxin test.
- Sterility Test.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness testing.
- Environment Monitoring of cleanrooms
- Identification of Microorganisms
Experience: 4– 6 years.
- Strong commitment towards work, and also a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive capability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Capability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Capability to meet tight deadlines and focus on work.
- Capability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in a team as well as flexible for working in shifts.
- Need to be a focused employee.
Editor’s Note: Microbiology Executive Quality Control Job Opening at Syngene, microbiology jobs, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.