IISER Kolkata Biological Sciences Indo-UK Research Fellow Job Opening
IISER Kolkata Biological Sciences Indo-UK Research Fellow Job Opening. MSc Biological Science are eligible to apply for junior research fellow/senior research fellow vacancy. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Applications are invited from the Indian Citizens for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position in the DST (Technology Mission Division) sponsored INDO-UK project entitled, “The development and implementation of sensors and treatment technologies for freshwater systems in India” under the guidance of Prof. Tapas K. Sengupta, Department of Biological Sciences.
Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Duration: The position is tenable up to 6 months depending on progress.
Age: Below 28 years for JRF and also below 30 years for SRF. (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/ Women applicants as per rules).
* According To DST Office Memorandum No. SR/S9/Z -09/ 2012 dated 21.10.2014, the following exams conducted by various Central Government Departments/ Agencies are taken into consideration as the National Eligibility Test (NET).
- CSIR– CSIR– UGC National Eligibility Test.
- MHRD– Grad Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test (JAM), Grad Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- DBT– Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics.
- By Bioinformatics National Consortium (BINC).
- DAE– JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM.
- ICMR– JRF Entrance Exam.
- ICAR– Test conducted by ICAR for admission to the PhD program.
- DoP – GPAT.
Application Process: Interested applicants are asked to apply by sending an e-mail to [email protected] along with the latest CV, proof of NET qualification, proof of age, copy of photo-ID and also details of 2 years of research experience (in case of SRF position).
Last date of receiving applications: August 28, 2020.
The shortlisted/selected candidates for interview will certainly be notified for appearing the online interview.
Date of online interview: The tentative date of the online interview is 31.08.2020.
Conditions: No TA/ DA will be provided to the applicant for the interview. The decision of the selection committee will certainly be final.
- JRF: Rs. 31,000/- p.m plus admissible H.R.A/
- SRF: Rs 35,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A.
- JRF: Masters degree in any branch of Biological Sciences with NET qualification. Good communication skills.
- SRF: Masters degree in any branch of Biological Sciences with NET qualification as well as two years of research experience in the field of Microbiology (Molecular microbiology and/or Bioremediation). Excellent communication skills.
Editor’s Note: IISER Kolkata Biological Sciences Indo-UK Research Fellow Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.