ICAR-IISR PhD Admission 2020 Under University of Calicut
ICAR-IISR PhD Admission 2020 Under University of Calicut. PhD positions in Botany/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Zoology available. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Call Expires In :
ICAR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH
Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Post Bag No: 1701, Marikunnu Post,
Kozhikode -673 012, Kerala, India
ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode, welcomes applications from applicants
that are Indian citizens, to pursue research in following disciplines leading to a PhD Degree
under the University of Calicut. For more details Click here.
- Applicants with a Master’s degree in Botany/Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Zoology and a legitimate National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, KSCSTE etc.), DST-INSPIRE or any other comparable fellowship for pursuing PhD.
- Applicants with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination need not apply.
- Upper age limitation is 35 years for male as well as 40 years for female applicants as on 01-07-2020, which is relaxable by 5 years as per the Govt. of India guideline for.
SC/ST/OBC/ Women/Physically Handicapped candidates.
Application: Applicants that fulfil the above criteria may send their online applications on.
or before 30-September 2020.
Eligible applicants must attend for an interview before the selection committee which will certainly be intimated after the deadline. Selection of PhD scholars will be based on a quick presentation (10-minutes) on any type of topic of interest in the relevant field of specialization.
- Candidates will certainly need to make their own arrangements for traveling, stay, etc. at the exam centre. Travelling allowance is not payable by ICAR-IISR.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would not.
automatically entitle a person for selection. The decision of the Director, ICAR-IISR in.
this respect will be final.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any type of influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IISR PhD Admission 2020 Under University of Calicut. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.