ICAR-IARI Genetics Project Associate – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
ICAR-IARI Genetics Project Associate – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. MSc Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany/ Plant Sciences can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Division of Genetics
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
A position of JRF/Project Associate-I purely on contractual basis is vacant in a DBT
Funded Research Project “Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity and nutritional quality”.
Eligible candidates need to mail their total Curriculum Vitae based on the attached
format giving complete details of academic records and also experience together with self-attested photocopy of the supporting documents. Email for sending the application is [email protected]. Applications should reach in this email ID on and before 26th August 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the date and mode of interview through email. Therefore, candidates must mention their active email ID in the application.
Position Title: JRF/Project Associate-I
Name of the Project: “Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity and nutritional quality”.
How to Apply:
- Age Limitation for the positions is 35 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and also 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and also woman applicants based on Government/ ICAR guidelines. Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- Only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the CV sent out by them would be intimated for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer should be attached, in case he/ she has employment.
- Canvassing in any type of form would certainly lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- The chosen applicants will not claim for any type of regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are totally contractual, non-regular, time-bound and also are co-terminus with the project.
Salary: Rs. 31000 per month plus 24 percent HRA for year 1 and year 2 and Rs. 35000 plus 24 percent HRA from 3rd year if continues in the same project
Master’s degree in Genetics / Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding / Biotechnology or Postgraduate degree in basic sciences (botany and allied sciences) selected
through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc (as per the DST guidelines vide
SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30.01.2019)
Desirable Experience: Research experience in wheat breeding and application of
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Genetics Project Associate – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.