BIT Mesra Biotech & Life Sciences JRF/Project Associate Job Opening
BIT Mesra Biotech & Life Sciences JRF/Project Associate Job Opening. BIT Mesra is recruiting MSc/M. Tech. Biotechnology & Life Sciences candidates for JRF?PA position. JRF/PA Fellow position is vacant for candidates at BIT Mesra, as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate I
Number of posts: 01
Project Title: “Aptamer-based Rapid Diagnostic Kit for Detection of Corona Virus Infection (CoVapt)”
Project Investigators: Dr Abhimanyu Dev (PI) & Dr Venkatesan Jayaprakash (Co-PI)
Financing Agency: DST-SERB, New Delhi
Duration: 1 year
Selection Process: Online Interview on 17 August 2020 at 10.30 AM
Other Relevant Info:
- Send your application with upgraded Curriculum Vitae via email to [email protected] (Dr Abhimanyu Dev, Principal Investigator) latest by 14 August 2020. No individual call letters will be sent.
- The short-listed applicant will be intimated for an on-line interview via E-mail notification and further, they are likewise advised to send their self-attested testimonials (UG & PG), publications (if any type of) in soft copy prior to the online interview.
- The appointment under this project is to be treated as temporary for one year and also based on the availability of the fund and will certainly be governed by the regulations/ conditions of the sanctioned project.
- Chosen candidate may enrol for a PhD program of the institute after fulfilling admission criteria.
- For JRF: M. Tech./ M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or allied subjects with at least 60% marks with NET/GATE or other national level examination qualified.
- For Project Associate I: M. Tech./ M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or allied subjects with at least 60% marks.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate needs to have a strong inclination towards research. Previous work experience in molecular biology domain such as Cloning, expression & purification of proteins is very desirable. Research experience in aptamer isolation making use of SELEX as well as the development of biosensors will be preferred. The candidate is also expected to work for designing & selection of aptamers using in-silico computational method.
- For JRF (Rs. 31000/- + 16% HRA per month for one year for NET/GATE or any kind of national-level examination qualified candidates as conducted by Central Government Departments/ Agencies/ Institutions).
- For Project Associate I (Rs. 31000/- + 16% HRA per month for one year for all other candidates).
Editor’s Note: BIT Mesra Biotech & Life Sciences JRF/Project Associate Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.