THSTI Recruitment 2020 – Life Sciences Jobs W/Rs. 1.25 Lakh pm Pay
THSTI Recruitment 2020 – Life Sciences Jobs W/Rs. 1.25 Lakh pm Pay. MSc/PhD Life Sciences/ Biotech/ Microbiology candidates check out the details on thejobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Project: “Epidemic preparedness through rapid vaccine development: support of Indian vaccine development aligned with the global initiative of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)”
Job Title: Scientist D (Infectious disease and immunology)
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 45 years
Job Title: Scientist D (Embryology & Transgenics)
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 45 years
Job Title: Technical Officer-II (Small Animal Facility and Bioassay Lab)
No of Position: 04
Age Limit: 30 years
How to Apply:
- These are short term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents. Those appointments to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and also technical qualification must be from Board / University recognized.
- The experience requirement specified will be experience gotten after acquiring the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs/ autonomous bodies should apply via a proper channel or produce an appropriate No Objection Certificate at the time of interview/presentation.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post/lower emoluments based on the recommendations of the selection committee.
- Age and various other relaxations for direct recruits and also department candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities 2 By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBCcommunities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years, i) OBC – 13 years (i SC/ST 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have actually placed in a minimum of 6 months attested solution, 5. Relaxation of 5 years will likewise be permissible to those that had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir throughout the period from 01/01/1990 to 31/12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority, Age is relaxable for Government servants up to5 years accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government time to time. 6. There is no top age limit for the employees who are working for THSTI.
- Number of positions may vary based on the requirement at the time of the interview / skill test.
- All results will be published on our web site and all communications will be just through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Procedure for filling up online application:
a) Before filling up the on-line application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also the signature, (only jpg/jpeg/png format)
ii) A detailed CV (PDF format only containing details of qualification, positions held,
professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only as mentioned below:
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
> Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
> PhD/MD or comparable degree if any).
> Pertinent experience certificates
> Caste/Disability certification in the format recommended by the Govt. of India, If applicable
> List of Publications (if any).
> List of patents if any)
iv. The application fee is to be deposited on the internet based on the details provided below.
1. Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC: 500
2. SC/ ST/Women/PwBD: 100.
After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
♠ The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
♠ As soon as payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
♠ Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional invoice for future reference.
♠ Fee as soon as paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and also interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website: www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications via any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by utilizing the button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates should guarantee that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria as a stimulated advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not meet the stipulated criteria, the cand will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected as well as no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Applicants are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
h) Important Date:
Last date for receipt of online application: 02nd August 2020.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,25,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or relevant branch from a recognized University with 3 years of relevant research experience after PhD in animal virology, animal models and cell culture, molecular and serological assays for vaccine development.
- to work in a team consisting of junior scientists and technical staff to establish assays for vaccine development.
- to validate methods and understand the criteria for obtaining NABL accreditation for methods.
- to provide assay services to clients and collaborators as per regulatory standards.
- The incumbent should be familiar with cGLP processes.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,25,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Microbiology/
Biotechnology or relevant branch from a recognized University with 3 years of relevant research experience after PhD in rodent embryology, genome editing, embryo transfer technology and related molecular techniques.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge and experience in rodent embryology, cryopreservation, rederivation of frozen sperms & embryos, microinjection, genome editing and embryo transfer techniques.
Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the rodent genome engineering laboratory. He/She will be responsible for establishment of all protocol required for executing cryopreservation, rederivation of frozen sperms & embryos, pronuclear microinjection, gene editing of embryonic stem cells by using CRISPR-Cas technology, injection of genetically modified embryonic stem cells inside the embryo (Morula, Blastocysts), Embryo Transfer technology. The incumbent should be familiar with national and international standards/ requirements applicable to the specific pathogen-free laboratory management.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 75,000/-
Qualifications & Experience:
For Small Animal Facility
PG Degree /PG Professional degree in Life Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Microbiology/
Biotechnology or relevant branch with minimum 4/3 years of relevant post-qualification
experience in executing quality control & animal care procedures in the small animal facility.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge and experience in small animal breeding, animal care and quality control.
For Bioassay Lab
PG Degree /PG Professional degree in Life Sciences with 4/3 years’ of relevant experience after obtaining the qualifying the degree.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in molecular and serological assays. Should have sound knowledge of validation of assays, regulatory processes for assays used in diagnostics and vaccine development.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge and experience in Microbiology, Virology, Molecular
biology and animal cell culture.
Small Animal Facility
The TO-II will be responsible to perform the health and genetic monitoring/genotyping of small laboratory animals using routine microbiological and molecular biological techniques. He/she will be responsible for breeding, maintenance of laboratory animals and performing all animal-related experimental techniques. He/she will also be responsible for executing the procedures required for cryopreservation, reservation of frozen sperms & embryos,
microinjection, genome editing and embryo transfer techniques. He/she will be responsible for the enforcement of all applicable standard operating procedures and documentation work.
Technical Officer-II will be responsible for the following:
► To maintain cell culture facility and perform virus isolation, virus neutralization assays and generate virus stocks for biorepository
► To maintain the stocks and inventory for cell culture and related assays
► To perform existing assays of the bioassay laboratory as per the regulatory guidelines for
► Ensuring compliance with accreditation processes (ISO – 17025:2017 and ISO -15189)
► Preparation of standard operating procedures for assays
► Verification/validation of assays using reference reagents
► Providing training to junior technicians.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Recruitment 2020. THSTI Recruitment 2020 – Online Application Process. THSTI Recruitment 2020 – Life Sciences Jobs W/Rs. 1.25 Lakh pm Pay, THSTI Virology Jobs, Govt THSTI Vacancy, latest government job opportunities, Govt THSTI Lab Tech Job, msc jobs, thsti careers, thsti recruitment. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.