Syngene Biotechnology Process Development Research Associate Job
Syngene Biotechnology Process Development Research Associate Job. Syngene MSc Biotechnology Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Upstream Process Development/Senior Research Associate
Job ID: 12585
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
The incumbent will certainly be responsible for execution at bench [~ 50% time] as well as supervising the cell culture/ fermentation development and also procedure transfer in support of in-process early-stage biopharmaceutical development programs – and also will work with quality assurance, compliance and also regulatory functions to meet project demands and contribute to submissions to regulatory authorities.
- Primary responsibility for all aspects of mammalian cell culture, consisting of media and buffer prep work, culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation of cells while adhering to quality systems.
- Preparation/planning of resources to meet the demands of multiple concurrent projects that will certainly require flexible work hrs working in concert with project scientists.
- Performance of basic lab protocol studies, consisting of basic calculations and data analysis.
- Accurate and reliable record-keeping consisting of database management, batch records, notebooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Sterile preparation of laboratory glassware, tools, and also reagents.
- Performance of general laboratory tasks, including maintenance of equipment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and also company policies.
- To perform in-process testing during the experiment.
- Should have the ability to troubleshoot in case of any type of deviation from process/parameter.
- Assess/investigate the reason for process/equipment failure.
- Evaluation of incoming technical documents for procedure understanding.
- Preparation of documents required for execution and also technology transfer.
- Review and interpretation of data received from analytical functions.
- To co-ordinate with analytical as well as various other functions on the planning of experiments and intimation of samples as well as tests to be performed.
- Maintain the laboratory with all necessary requirements and track the inventory to ensure minimum stock is maintained.
- Responsible for usage and upkeep of trials in SAP.
- To carry out other responsibilities that might be assigned by the Superior.
- Have the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) requirements in all times in the workplace making sure individual and lab/plant safety.
- Make sure environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) measures are imparted using training as well as adhered within the team.
Educational Qualification: Masters in Biotechnology.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in Upstream process development.
- Thorough knowledge of cell biology, fermentation, cell cultivation methods and associated instrumentation; knowledge of the impact of cell culture conditions on protein characteristics.
- Demonstrated expertise in cell cultivation.
- Develop models for process scalability analysis for seam-less integration with technology transfer activities.
- Ability to focus on and successfully handle complex and also competing for projects.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to proactively mitigate quality/regulatory risks.
- Motivated team player with proven leadership capabilities.
- Experience related to Quality-by-design concepts will certainly be taken into consideration a strong advantage.
Experience: 3-6 years post qualification.
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While having a good ability to follow instruction should likewise demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Ought to be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Biotechnology Process Development Research Associate Job, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.