Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs – Biotech & Microbiology JRF Job
Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs – Biotech & Microbiology JRF Job. MSc Biotechnology and Microbiology Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
A Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 29th July 2020 to fill the post of
Junior Research Fellow on temporary basis consolidated salary under the collaborative project ” Validation of SARS CoV-2 RT-PCR testing using combinatorial tapestry pooling of samples: a Multi-centre study”.
The verification of certifications will be done from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. as well as the Interview/Examination will certainly follow at 10.30 am onwards. Applicants who meet the requisite qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview can download the format given in the web site. Candidate ought to bring the duly filled application along with the original certifications and also a copy of self-attested certifications on the day of interview for verification.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Duration of project: For a period of 3 months
Category: Purely temporary
Age limit Max: 35 years as on 30th June 2020
How to apply: Eligible applicants can attend the walk-in interview in addition to application in the prescribed format with original documents & xerox copies of the same on 29th July 2020. Application Fee The candidates need to pay Rs.100/- at the time of verification of the documents.
Interview Date, Time & Place: On 29th July 2020 at 10 AM (those that are reported on that time is eligible for attending the interview) at Division of Oncopathology, Department of Clinical Laboratory Services & Translational Research (CLS & TR), Malabar Cancer Centre.
Terms & Conditions:
- The post is to be filled only on a totally short-term basis for three months.
- Above said post will certainly be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery.
- Since the post is totally short-term, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular posts and advantages.
- No. TA/DA etc. will certainly be given to attend the Interview or joining of post as well as out stationed applicant must make his/her own arrangement for stay for Interview and also joining of the post, if offered.
- Qualification and experience must be from a reputed as well as a recognized organization.
- The decision of Director is final in all facets of recruitment.
- Canvassing in any kind of kind will be a disqualification.
- Applicants holding Masters in Microbiology OR Masters in Biotechnology.
- Good skills in Molecular biology techniques with one year of experience in working with RT-PCR.
Desirable: Preference will be given to the applicant having one-year research experience.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs – Biotech & Microbiology JRF Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.