ICAR-IARI Research Project Recruitment – Online Interview Process
ICAR-IARI Research Project Recruitment – Online Interview Process. MSc/PHD Biotechnology / Life Science Jobs. MSc/PhD Biotechnology / Life Science candidates can apply for research vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Division of Biochemistry
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Applications are invited for on-line interview on 3rd August 2020 for the following posts:
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (One post) for ICAR funded Niche Area of Excellence (NAE) Programme sponsored project on “Development of Biochemical and Physical Processing Technology to Arrest Oxidation of Lipids/Flavones to Enhance the Shelf- Life of Pearl Millet Flour”.
- One Research Associate post for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
sponsored project on “Sensors of Heat Stress: Exploring Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Genes and Dissecting their Role in Thermotolerance of Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)”
Age limit: Maximum 40 years for RA for men. For women/SC/ST/ OBC and physically handicapped candidate, age relaxation of 5 years and max 35 years (age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women applicants based on the Govt. of India/ICAR rules) for Junior Research Fellow.
Under the present threat of COVID-19, it will certainly be difficult to follow the standard procedure, as followed earlier for the walk-in-interview. The application for the interview will certainly be received from the qualified applicants on the E-mail ID provided below, before 29th July 2020. All applications will certainly be screened by the designated committee for their suitability and further, an eligible candidate will be called for online interview on 3rd August 2020 via ZOOM application [the info concerning the time of interview will be sent by mail to all the candidates] Original documents will be verified throughout joining and anything false claim will certainly liable for termination.
Prior intimation will certainly be given to a qualified candidate for the on-line interview on ZOOM application. The time slot for interview will be allotted separately to each applicant after verifying the application.
- No Objection Certification (NOC) from the current employer is required if working.
- Bio-data according to the format given in Annexure 1 must be submitted in addition to scanned attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D., NET/GATE and other certificates needed. The application should have a current passport size photo. The bio-data should contain academic qualifications starting from 10th standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any kind of. This is required for calculation of the academic score. If the applicants do not fill the marks and relevant attested certifications, the academic score will not be awarded. Soft copy of the application and scanned certifications must be forwarded on the E-mail
[email protected]; [email protected] till 29th July 2020.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will certainly be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of one year or project period whichever is earlier, which might be extended on yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent till termination of the scheme. There is no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the scheme. Selected applicant will not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF)
Salary: Rs. 31,000 (Ist and IInd Year) plus 24 percent HRA (Ist and IInd Year) and
Research Associate II Rs. 35,000 plus 24 percent HRS (3rd, 4th,& 5th year)
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Science NET/GATE qualified.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in basic biochemical techniques, molecular biology especially cloning of gene and their expression analysis, etc.
Position Title: Research Associate
Salary: Rs. 47,000 plus 30 percent HRA each month (as per the CSIR standards).
Essential Qualifications: PhD with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Life Science NET/GATE qualified.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular biology and in biochemical techniques as evident from the publications.
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Research Project Recruitment – Online Interview Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.