ICAR-IARI Life Science Job – Applications Invited for Online Interview
ICAR-IARI Life Science Job – Applications Invited for Online Interview. MSc Life Science Jobs. MSc Life Science candidates can apply for research vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Division of Genetics
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in ICAR funded project at the division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts are purely on contractual basis.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the email addresses as given below latest by July 20, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed about the details of the on-line interview (Date as well as Time) by e-mail. Original documents will certainly be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have actually sent incorrect claims at a later stage, their candidature will certainly be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and 3 years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and also will be filled on contractual basis originally for approximately 31-03-2021, which might be extended periodically based on performance till the termination of the project.
- The selected candidate shall not claim routine appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be.
communicated to qualified applicants by e-mail.
- Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall abide by the instructions.
- The applicants will certainly have to compulsorily fill in the application (based on the format annexed), all the scan certifications from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and also a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application. Proof of experience, as well as publications, also need to be sent by e-mail. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and also medical certification at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would certainly be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The applicant intends to attend the online interview if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, need to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 15 July 2020. If on the date of on-line interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily send the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed in addition to other documents in the email.
- In case of any kind of disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Position Title: Young Professionals II (YP-II)
Name of the Project: ICAR funded project entitled “CRP-Biofortification in selected crops for nutritional security- Rice”
Name of PI: Dr A.K. Singh
Name of Co-PI: Dr Haritha Bollinedi
Email ID: [email protected]
Salary: (Rs. 25000/- consolidated/ month)
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in basic science (Life Sciences) or graduate/ post-graduate degree in professional courses (Life Sciences including Agricultural Sciences).
Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular markers, field phenotyping as well as.
handling the rice crop.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Life Science Job – Applications Invited for Online Interview. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.