GSK Biotechnology Programmer Biomarker Vacancy – Apply
GSK Biotechnology Programmer Biomarker Vacancy – Apply. GlaxoSmithKline Senior Programmer -Biomarker job opportunities. Senior Programmer -Biomarker Biotechnology Careers at GSK. GlaxoSmithKline GSK Bengaluru vacancies for Senior Programmer -Biomarker. Check out all of the details below:
Name of the Position: Senior Programmer -Biomarker
Category: Digital Data & Analytics
Locations: Bangalore, India
Req ID: 256551
- Creation of biomarker analysis datasets from a variety of file and also formats from either internal or external labs/vendors. The candidate needs to be comfortable working with a diverse collection of data files in terms of the type (depending on the assays/platform made use of to generate the data), data format and also size.
- Creation of graphs as well as tables related to biomarker data primarily for exploratory investigations (hypothesis generation or evaluation) with analysis requirements that might change throughout the life of the project.
- Automation of data creation, graphs, tables and also certain Statistical analyses making use of R scripts and developing R-Shiny apps for delivering automated analysis solutions for end-users.
- Act as a subject matter expert and work as an overview within very own discipline to investigate new technology as directed.
- Provide technical contribution to complex tasks.
- Ensure the collection of programs/outputs and issues are adequately managed for programs activities to achieve business outcomes.
- Apply to learn from previous activities to result in quicker and also much more efficient conclusion of the current task.
- Share learnings with peers and contribute to internal technical discussions/forums.
- Initiate new directions and also novel strategies to achieve department goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Application, BSc or higher in mathematics, stats, data science, computer science or related discipline.
- 4- 6 years’ experience in Clinical Programming experience, with a thorough understanding of the end to end clinical trial process.
- Recognized expertise in R, SAS programs, and also script/macro code development.
- Understanding of other products such as R-Shiny, Python, JMP, SAS/GRAPH, SAS Output Delivery System.
- Outstanding communication abilities with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions.
- A strong level of understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory as well as publishing processes (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11).
- Demonstrated knowledge of and also experienced in the application of CDISC data as well as standards, primarily the creation as well as the use of ADaM datasets.
Editor’s Note: GSK Biotechnology Programmer Biomarker Vacancy – Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.