Govt Protection of Plant Varieties BSc Life Science Research Fellow
Govt Protection of Plant Varieties BSc Life Science Research Fellow. BSc Botany/ Life Science/ Genetics/ Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Genetic Resources/Plant
Biotechnology. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority
(Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India)
NASC Complex, DPS Marg, New Delhi-110012
Tel. 011-25843853; Fax 011-25840478
Filling up of the temporary post(s) of SRF and Technical Assistant.
Sub: Advt. for the positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Technical Assistant (TA) at PPV&FRA branch office at Shivamogga, Karnataka.
Name of the Project: Stability Analysis/Hybrid Seed Production/DUS characterization of
Parental Lines for Rice and Cotton
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for SRF as on the last date of application submission. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/woman applicants as well as 3 years for OBC can be considered.
- Application in the prescribed format has to be emailed to I/c Admin at [email protected] with a copy to [email protected]/[email protected].
- The candidate intending to attend for interview, if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the PPV&FR Authority, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing during sending out of the application.
- The applicant will have to email the application in the prescribed format only, scanned self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates/mark sheet from secondary onwards, tabulated information of publications and experience certifications, if any. All original or provisional degree/mark sheets from Secondary examination onwards, Date of Birth proof, UG/PG certificates/Grade cards/mark sheets, credentials, working experience, if any, will need to be produced by the successful applicant at the time of joining for verification, failing which, the offer of appointment will certainly be deemed cancelled.
- The last date for submission of application is 22nd June 2020.
- The interview of the qualified candidates will be held on 01st July 2020 from 10:00 onwards through online mode for which a link will certainly be sent out to the candidate’s email address.
- The posts are simply short-term as well as will certainly be filled on contractual basis originally for one year which might be extended periodically subjected to performance or till the termination of the project.
- The applicant shall not claim regular appointment at this institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for joining.
- Only the applicant having essential qualification would certainly be allowed for the interview and also the decision of PPV&FRA will be deemed final in this regard.
- Hiding of facts or canvassing in any form shall cause disqualification or termination.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at Shivamogga
No. of Post: One (Rice Project)
Emoluments or Fellowship/ month: Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA as applicable
Qualifications For SRF: Masters Degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and also Plant Breeding/Genetic Resources/Plant Biotechnology and 2 years experience on research project post qualification. Need to have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or the selection process for the Master Degree with a national level exam conducted by the Central Govt Department and their agency and also the institution.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant at Shivamogga
No. of Post: Two (one each for Rice and Cotton Project)
Emoluments or Fellowship/ month: Consolidated Rs. 25,000/-
Qualifications For SRF: B. Sc. In Agriculture/Life Science/Botany with 2 years of experience in field testing of crops/trial and data recording.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Protection of Plant Varieties BSc Life Science Research Fellow. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.