Presidency University JRF Openings – Life Science Research Fellow Post
Presidency University JRF Openings – Life Science Research Fellow Post. MSc candidates attend walk-in at Presidency University. Presidency University is hiring msc candidates for research fellow post. Interested and eligible candidates, apply and attend the walk-in interview as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Presidency University Job Details
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Examining role of cytoplasmic capping in post-transcriptional control of long non coding RNAs”
Name of the PI: Dr Chandrama Mukherjee
Fellowship Duration: Initial appointment for 1 year which may be prolonged upon satisfactory performance.
The selection process for Presidency University Job:
- Interested applicants need to send their Curriculum Vitae (doc/pdf) with a cover letter with the email to PI, Dr Chandrama Mukherjee (email@example.com) before the last date. The applicants are asked to bring their originals and self-attested copies of their mark-sheets/certificates during the time of their interview, in addition to a Government-issued photo identity proof (original).
- No application will certainly be considered after the last date of application.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Last date of application: May 29th, 2020.
- Date and time of interview: June 15th, 2020 at noon (the date of the interview may change as a result of unprecedented reasons) [The shortlisted applicants may be notified by email, most recent by June 5th, 2020]
- The venue of Interview: School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Newtown Campus, Kolkata.
Stipend and allowances: A consolidated amount of Rs. 38,440 per month
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. in any discipline of LifeSciences with a minimum of 55% marks or equal grade from any recognized Board/University and NET-LS.
Preference will certainly be given to applicants with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology)
Editor’s Note: Presidency University JRF Openings – Life Science Research Fellow Post, life science job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.