Parexel Writer Vacancy – Life Science Candidates Apply
Parexel Writer Vacancy – Life Science Candidates Apply. Life Science Jobs – Parexel Hiring, Apply Online. Parexel Medical Writing careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Senior Medical Writer
Requisition ID: 59682BR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently produce documents of high quality.
- Demonstrates attention to details as well as proactivity.
- Ability to understand all necessary steps in a project, plan ahead, and also identify critical paths.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapts to changes.
- Ability to efficiently manage time spent on tasks and proactively identify a deficiency.
- Manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm as well as prioritize workload with attention to detail, e.g., organizational skills.
- Competent working in a matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork.
- Possesses team leadership abilities and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of medical writing to make certain resources, timelines as well as expectations are aligned.
- Understands as well as satisfies client needs.
- Gains trust and also establish a connection with the client beyond one’s project, to get repeat business and/or to widen existing scope and services.
- Provides department expertise as well as perspectives to promote prospective business
opportunities; provide PAREXEL colleagues with essential information to formalize a sound business strategy.
Knowledge and also Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development procedure, as well as industry guidelines and also regulations, e.g., ICH-GCP.
- Extensive clinical/scientific writing skills.
- Scientific background essential; writing experience includes multiple clinical documents: study reports, study protocols, or CTD documents or comparable.
- Advanced word processing abilities, consisting of MS Office (expertise in Word); software and systems knowledge or ability to learn and also adapt to various IT systems: document management systems, collaborative authoring (e.g., SharePoint), as well as file conversion and databases (Excel).
- Fluent in written and spoken English with appropriate attention to phraseology, grammar, and also punctuation.
- If needed to perform translation work and also quality control of documents written in a non-English language, proficiency in the relevant language is a prerequisite.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
Editor’s Note: Parexel Writer Vacancy – Life Science Candidates Apply, life sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.