NII Cancer Research Jobs – Life Science JRF Vacancy
NII Cancer Research Jobs – Life Science JRF Vacancy. Recruitment of MSc Life Science candidates at NII. Junior Research Fellow Post. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: (One position only)
Title of Project: “Towards understanding the role of gut microbiota and their metabolites in the causation and treatment of colorectal cancer” funded by SERB
Principal Investigator: Dr Anil Kumar ( [email protected] )
Tenable Till: 02.02.2023
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to the submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 10.06.2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy: Post Graduate in any field of Life Sciences. The
candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’
Job Description: The candidates have knowledge in Bioinformatics, Molecular biology and
immunology will be favoured.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
Rs. 31,000/- pm + 24 percent HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Cancer Research Jobs – Life Science JRF Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.