Freshers Life Science Narrative Writing Recruitment at Novartis
Freshers Life Science Narrative Writing Recruitment at Novartis – Apply Online. Freshers Life Science candidates apply online for a Narrative Writer position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring bsc/msc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Narrative Writer
Job ID: 293661BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: GDO GDD
Employment Type: Full-time
Your responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Independently write and QC/review patient narratives.
- Independently lead narrative projects.
- Follow and track clinical trial milestones and resource requirements for assigned projects.
- Act independently as document consultant in clinical trial teams to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines.
- Act as liaison between clinical trial teams and publishing to ensure timely delivery of final documents for publishing.
- Support process improvement initiatives; May coach other writers.
- Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Minimum university life science degree. Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable. Excellent verbal and written English
- At least 2 years of relevant experience. Advanced degree: 0-2 years of experience.
- Good document creation and editing skills.
- Basic knowledge of clinical documentation.
- Good project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of clinical development.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Life Science Narrative Writing Recruitment at Novartis – Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.