IISER Bhopal Recruitment – Biotech / Biochem / Mol Bio Apply
IISER Bhopal Recruitment – Biotech / Biochem / Mol Bio Apply. IISER Bhopal – recruitment notice for JRF positions encourage msc biotech/ biochem/ mol bio candidates, to apply for research fellow positions. Interested candidates can apply according to the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Description: The project will certainly include recombinant protein expression and their affinity purification from bacteria and also mammalian cells. Further, the project will include using molecular biology techniques for mutational studies. Finally, the chemical probe library available in the group will be examined for the precise labelling of proteins in live cells.
Duration: JRF (2 years). The extension will certainly be based on the yearly evaluation of the research progress.
How to Apply:
- Applications consisting of a detailed Curriculum Vitae (consisting of name, photo,.
date of birth, address for communication, contact number, e-mail id, details of.
educational qualifications and also the name of 2 referees) ought to reach the undersigned.
just by e-mail to: [email protected].
- The last date of receiving applications is May 15th, 2020.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview; no TA/DA will be paid for.
attending the very same. Xeroxes of certificates/mark sheets and also other testimonials will be collected at the time of interview. The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest possibility.
- MSc (or equivalent) in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.0 and also above at a scale of 10.
- Qualified GATE or CSIR-UGC NET with a legitimate score.
Desirable Qualification: An experience (at least 8 months) in molecular cloning and/or protein purification.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + HRA @ 16%.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Bhopal Recruitment – Biotech / Biochem / Mol Bio Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.