ICRISAT Genome Biology Project Scientist Recruitment
ICRISAT Genome Biology Project Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and phd candidates with mentioned qualifications are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Scientist – Genome Biology
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 18 May 2020 with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Deadline: on or before 18 May 2020
- Establish ability to integrated systems-level approach to unravel these complex processes at all scales, integrating cutting-edge experimental as well as computational approaches
- Functional characterization, as well as validation of candidate genes for the targeted traits and, uncover molecular mechanisms in genome regulation of the identified applicant genes for the targeted traits
- Support the implementation of the project deliverables with the selection of appropriate combinations of genes for introgression in the breeding programs
- Proactively join the strategic planning and research meeting of Rice Breeding Planform as well as Rice Breeding SA Cluster
- Coordinate closely with the IRRI HQ team (RB Platform), ICRISAT team, ISARC team, project partners, various other NAREs collaborators
- Engage with ISARC to aid build capability in effective identification of candidate genes as well as for the effective transfer of knowledge, technology, as well as strategy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD in molecular biology/life science/biotechnology with 1-2 years of post-PhD experience in molecular mechanisms in genome regulation
- Publications in high impact journals in the relevant filed.
- Extensive experience in molecular biology
- Fluency in spoken, as well as written English, is essential
- Aptitude to work collegially and collaboratively in diverse, multicultural environments.
This is a consolidated position for 32 months and renewable depending on the functioning of the incumbent, funding availability, and also the Institute’s ongoing requirement for the position.
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT Genome Biology Project Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online, icrisat recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.