Danaher Biochemistry Technical Manager Recruitment
Danaher Biochemistry Technical Manager Recruitment. Biochemistry Job Openings. Biochem MSc Vacancies at Danaher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Technical Manager
Job ID: R1107386
Location: Phenomenex & Agela ; Hyderabad, India
Job Family: Sales
As a member of a global Technical Support Team, Phenomenex Technical Specialists will certainly provide problem-solving, troubleshooting, and applications assistance for customers worldwide in the fields of chromatography (liquid and also gas) and also sample preparation. Problem resolution will certainly be driven by diagnosing product-related issues and also technological inquiries while directing users through detailed solutions to their separations difficulties. Various other key points:
- Comfortable delivering new hire technical training and also continual education to current staff
- Customer visits for presentations and also technological seminars, travelling mostly domestic, periodically international
- Industries supported consist of – pharmaceutical, clinical, food safety, environmental, petro
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide product technical training and also support to Phenomenex Sales Team and customers worldwide.
- Provides problem-solving and also troubleshooting assistance in support of our growth in the separation sciences.
- Creatively solves problems and also develops customer-oriented solutions.
- Communicates clearly (written and also oral) with customers (internal and also external), and colleagues to solve problems and provide customer-oriented technical solutions.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary in support of our products and also services.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required, PhD in analytical chemistry a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a laboratory environment working with HPLC, SPE, and/or Capillary GC. Hands-on method development experience is liked.
- The ideal applicant will possess strong analytical thinking skills and the capability to present their ideas and solutions in a clear and also effective manner (written and also verbal).
- Knowledge of appropriate software computer applications (Microsoft Office) and database management.
- Attention to detail while handling multiple projects.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- A strong desire to cooperate in a teamwork environment.
Editor’s Note: Danaher Biochemistry Technical Manager Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.