CCRH Ministry of AYUSH – MSc/ PhD Research Officer Recruitment
CCRH Ministry of AYUSH – MSc/ PhD Research Officer Recruitment. CCRH is recruiting msc/phd candidates. MSc/PhD Botany/Medicinal Plants jobs for eligible candidates at CCRAS. CCRAS is recruiting. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This Job Expires In :
In reference to Advt.No.03/2020 dated 22.02.2020. The last date for receiving of application for the recruitment of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) has been extended up to 30.06.2020.
In reference to Advt.No.03/2020 dated 22.02.2020. Last date for receiving of application for recruitment of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) has been extended up to 30.05.2020.
Name of the Post: Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)
No. of Posts: 01
Period of Engagement: Initially for a year.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Method of Recruitment: Deputation including short term contract/promotion.
Place of Posting: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy,
61-65, [nstitutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058
How to Apply:
- The terms and conditions of appointment will be regulated based on extant orders of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India on the subject.
The last date for receipt of application is 22nd April 2020. In reference to Advt.No.03/2020 dated 22.02.2020. The last date for receiving of application for
recruitment of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) has been extended up to 30.05.2020.
- The eligible candidates should apply through proper channel in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) to the Director-General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Ares, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058 together with (i) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for last 05/03 years (ii) Integrity certificate and (iii) Vigilance clearance. Applications not total or received after the prescribed date will not be entertained. The candidates need to mention “Application for the post of Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) in block letters on top of the envelope.
- CCRH reserves the right to deny any kind of or all the applications without assigning any reason and additionally to cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- The chosen applicants are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates are requested to see Council’s web site (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on a regular basis for any type of new announcement in this regard.
- No TA/DA will certainly be admissible for attending test/interview.
- Canvassing in any kind of form OR on behalf of a candidate will certainly be a disqualification.
Scale of Pay: Level-10 (Rs.56, 100 – 1, 77,500) of the Pay Matrix
- Conducting Pharmacognostic studies of Homoeopathic drugs and raw materials.
- Assisting in carrying out Pharmacopoeia work.
- Providing inputs for drug monographs for Pharmacopoeia purposes.
- Development of research-based publications and various other work assigned by the superior authority.
Officers under the Central/State Governments/Public Undertakings/ Research Institutions/Autonomous Bodies/Universities etc. holding
(a) Analogous posts or with 03 years’ service in PB-02 Rs.9300- 34800+ Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-; and
(b) Having Master’s Degree in Science in Botany/ Medicinal Plants or from a recognized University/Institute.
Desirable Qualification: Ph. D in the relevant subject.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: CCRH Botany Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.