NABI Research Training 2019
NABI, Mohali has announced the notification for Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (July to December 2019) Research Training with project at NABI, Mohali. NABI, Mohali is recruiting for research trainees with project opportunity. Check out all of the details on the same given below:
This call expires in :
Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (July to December 2019) Research
Training with a project at NABI, Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is a Research & Development Institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The institute includes cutting-edge research surrounding multiple research areas which include agricultural biotechnology, epigenetics, computational biology & bioinformatics, post-harvest technology, nutritional and food science and technology. To impart high excellent instruction beforehand regions of biotechnology to students of under-graduation (BSc & B.Tech) and post- collaboration (MSc&M.Tech).
Applications are invited from motivated applicants with a higher amount of creativity, innovative ideas, and communicating abilities.
1. A bench fee of Rs. 5000/- Per month and GST @ 18 percent for 4 to 6 weeks per trainee will be billed by the institute in the pupils or sponsoring institutes following choice by online transfer to NABI, Mohali. The fee needs to be deducted before the beginning of this instruction. If any student would like to cancel the supported training before its beginning, an administrative fee (20 percent) could be deducted from NABI. The refund won’t be made if the cancellation request is hunted throughout the training period.
2. The practice period should be for 4 to 6 months between July to December 2019. The Training will be run in NABI’s most important campus and coaching project should be included in a range of NABI mandates.
3. The training will be in one of 4 regions – i) Agricultural Biotechnology, ii)
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, iii) Food Science and Technology, and iv)
Nutrition Science and Technology. Aside from laboratory functions, the trainee could be asked to involve research functions in area and growth/tissue-culture chambers for both testing and growing research materials.
Registered students from any branches of life sciences/basic sciences/applied Sciences/engineering institutes/colleges/universities pursuing below graduation or post graduation or having degrees in the above are eligible for NABI’s training programs.
4. NABI may arrange to lodge in hostels or guest home (shared) in NABI’s Prescribed speed, if accessible.
5. NABI won’t reimburse any health care asserts that incurred during instruction.
6. The Number of trainees to be required will depend on the scientist’s need from time to time.
7. The selection of trainees will likely be through screening cum selection committee according to Academic merit and expertise
7. Opportunities are also available for long-term or short-term coaching sponsored programs By government agencies like DST, DBT, INSA, NASI, etc. with no fee.
8. The prescribed application format is available on the NABI Site (http://www.nabi.res.in/Training.aspx). It should send by post
to Manager Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306.
09. Documents to be filed:
1) A filled application form (downloaded from NABI)
2) Application form forwarded by Head of Department or Dean or Registrar or Head of
the Institute on letterhead, if the candidate is pursuing a degree.
10) The final date of the application to reach NABI: June 05, 2019 by 5:30 PM
11) Stipend: No
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NABI research trainees notification, trainees with project notification, nabi mohali research opportunities. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such amazing opportunities. You can also download the app that is available for free and use it for hassle-free swiping and navigation. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.