Delhi Technological University PhD Admission
Delhi Technological University PhD Biotechnology Admission 2019 official call has been released. Application Portal has also been opened. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the overview, the department, instructions, last date and more below:
This call expires in :
Delhi Technological University
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road Delhi-110042
The University is inspired by the talent and driven by innovations and is firmly committed to providing industry-relevant, socially-responsible manpower to meet the challenges of 21st Century. The vibrant culture of research and innovations in the DTU campus inspires students from UG level onwards to take part in cutting-edge technology development and ascertain the worth and value of the knowledge obtained by them during their studies.
The University offers Ph. D. programme at a wide range of regions in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. The academic program resulting in the Ph. D.degreeis broad-based and entails a course credit condition and research publications leading to thesis submission. Facilities for research work resulting in the Ph. D. degree is available in departments of Mechanical Engineering., Information Technology, Environmental Engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics & communication engineering, Humanities & USME, Design, Delhi school of management, Science & Engineering, engineering, Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Chemistry & Polymer Science & Technology.
Department of Biotechnology
The most important goal of this Department is to provide academic training and conduct research in the interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology with particular emphasis on the knowledge generated from such studies towards the development of technologies of commercial importance. The Department is running postgraduate programs in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology. Department of Biotechnology can also be running a research-oriented PhD program. The department has undertaken sponsored projects funded by ICMR, CSIR, DST, UGC, etc. The department has10 state-of-the-art labs.
Research Areas: Aquaculture, Algal Biotechnology, Bioremediation, Biosensor, Functional Genomics, Genome informatics, Immunology, immunostimulation, Molecular Neuroscience, Nan biotechnology, Neuro-oncology, Radiation Biology, Water Quality Management.
- Please make certain you’re filling genuine Application Form available online at DTU site [www.dtu.ac.in].
- Please make sure your eligibility in accordance with the standards laid down to the PhD program offered at DTU, for information see the admission brochure. At any phase of the program, if it’s discovered that the candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility standards, admission shall be cancelled.
- The applicants are suggested to go through the admission brochure and all important instructions before completing the application form.
- The candidate must first register with a valid email id and password, then log in for completing the online application form. Please be aware that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will have the ability to login directly with his/her registered email id and password that is chosen.
- The candidate should have his/her personal mobile no. And legitimate email id. The candidates are advised to keep the same mobile number and email id in use that they’ve furnished in the application form as important information might be conveyed to the candidates via SMS or email id.
- The candidates are suggested to keep following University site (www.dtu.ac.in) for updates associated with admissions and check their registered email id regularly.
- Please make certain that you’re filling genuine Application Form available on the internet at DTU site [www.dtu.ac.in].
- Please make sure your eligibility in accordance with the standards laid down to the Ph. D program offered at DTU, for details see the admission brochure. At any stage of the program, if it’s discovered that the candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility standards, admission shall be cancelled.
- The applicants are proposed to go through the admission brochure and all vital instructions before completing the application form.
- Please be aware that the above information is going to be utilized during the whole admission process, zero changes/modifications will be possible in almost any conditions. Please be careful in filling the essential information in all aspects.
- The candidate must first register using a valid email id and password, then log in for filling the online application form. Please, be aware that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will have the ability to login directly with his/her registered email id and chosen password.
- The candidate should have his/her personal mobile no. And legitimate email id. The candidates are advised to keep the same mobile number and email id in usage which they’ve furnished in the application form as significant information might be communicated to the candidates via SMS or email id.
- Registration Fee: The fee for Registration is Rs 1000/(for GEN category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/OBC categories). Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable. Online transaction fees are payable extra according to banking gateway. The Registration fee can be submitted either by internet banking/credit/debit card. After successful payment, the candidate will re-login and are going to have the ability to print the”Confirmation Page”, they will need to carry at the time of Counselling.
- Candidate must upload scanned images of their Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate, Proof of Scholarship (UGC, CSIR, Etc. certification ), Graduation and Post Graduation Marksheet (Final/Consolidated) and Date of Birth Proof from the Application form at appropriate places.
- The scanned images of the photo, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg/png format along with the scanned images of documents should be in PDF format only.
A. Size of the photograph image has to be higher than 4 kb and much less than 300 kb (Picture Dimensions: 200px x 150px)
B. Size of the signature image has to be greater than 1 kb and less than 40 kb (Image Dimensions: 100px x 126px)
C. Size of this document image has to be greater than 1 kb and less than 1MB.
- Candidates may use the ‘Forgot Password’ option, should they wish to reset their password. By entering the email id provided at the time of registration a request for OTP is going to be generated. An OTP is going to be sent via email to your registered email id. Using this OTP, the candidate can reset the password.
- The candidates are suggested to keep following University site (www.dtu.ac.in) for upgrades associated with admissions and check their registered email id regularly. They are further advised to not disclose or share their password with anyone. DTU won’t be accountable for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction offered in this Information Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
- All entries should be cautiously made while applying online. DTU won’t be responsible for incorrect entries. Candidates will be only responsible for the correctness and authenticity of the information/ documents provided in the online application.
- Online application found incomplete in any form will be summarily rejected. No correspondence I communications will be entertained in this regard.
- The final date for submission of online application will not be extended. Accordingly, no request shall be entertained for accepting the application following the previous date. Thus, candidates are advised to submit their application well ahead of time and not to await the last moment.
- The University has the right to cancel, at any point, the admission for the candidate who’s found confessed to a course to which he/she isn’t qualified, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the statues and regulations in force.
- The listing of those shortlisted candidates for a screening test, interview and eventually chosen for admission to Ph. D. program is going to be displayed on the DTU site: www.dtu.ac.in.
- Candidates need to bring a legitimate photo-identity card for the purpose of the written test together with the printed application form.
- There’s not any need to send any component of the application form to DTU by post.
- Incomplete applications are likely to be rejected.
- No separate call letter will be dispatched.
- The candidates are advised to make their own arrangements for travelling and lodging consequently. They need to come prepared for admission (in the event they’re chosen ) according to the schedule.
- Candidate should check the Institute site for results / significant announcements.
- Candidates called for the interview must bring with them (i) Photo ID Card, (ii) Printed copy of the application submitted online, (iii) Thesis/ dissertation/report/publications (iv) copy of certifications and mark-sheets.
- The candidates may contact faculty members/Head of those concerned academic departments for selecting their area of research work.
|S. No.||Activity/ Event||Date|
|1||Advertisement in newspapers||03.05.2019|
|2||Opening of the website for Online Registration||08.05.2019|
(Wednesday) 10:00 am onwards
|3||Last date for Online Registration and fee deposit||13.06.2019|
|4||Display of list of shortlisted candidates for written test on DTU website||20.06.2019|
|5||Date of screening test||01.07.2019 and|
|6||Declaration of result on DTU website www.dtu.ac.in||03.07.2019|
|7||Dates for Interview||10.07.2019|
|8||Declaration of final result on DTU website||15.07.2019|
|9||Date of admission||19.07.2019|
|10||Display of vacant seats for waitlisted candidates on DTU website||09.08.2019|
(Friday) at 5:00 pm
|11||Last & Spot round of admissions (Candidates are required to report along with original documents and bank draft for fee deposit)||14.08.2019|
at 10:00 am
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: delhi technological university phd admissions 2019, phd biotechnology admission 2019, phd biotech admission 2019, delhi technological university phd 2019, delhi tech university phd 2019, biotechnology admissions 2019, biotech admissions phd 2019, phd biotech admission 2019. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our socials for the latest in the life sciences industry.