Research Trainees With Project Opportunity @ NABI, Mohali
NABI, Mohali has announced the notification for Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (July to December 2018) Research Training with project at NABI, Mohali. NABI, Mohali is recruiting for research trainees with project opportunity. Check out all of the details on the same given below:
This call expires in :
Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (July to December 2018) Research
Training with project at NABI, Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is a Research & Development Institute under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The institute includes cutting edge research surrounding multiple research areas which includes agricultural biotechnology, epigenetics, computational biology & bioinformatics, post-harvest engineering, nutritional and food science and engineering. To impart high excellent instruction beforehand regions of biotechnology to students of under-graduation (BSc & B.Tech) and post- collaboration (MSc&M.Tech), Applications are invited from motivated applicants with higher amount of creativity, innovative ideas, and communicating abilities.
1. A seat fee of Rs. 5000/- Per month and GST @ 18 percent for 4 to 6 weeks per trainee will be billed by the institute in the pupils or sponsoring institutes following choice by online transfer to NABI, Mohali.The fee needs to be deducted before beginning of this instruction. If any student would like to cancel the supported training before its beginning, an administrative fee (20 percent) could be deducted from NABI. The refund won’t be made if the cancellation request is hunted throughout training period.
2. The practice period should be for 4 to 6 weeks between July to December. The Training will be run in NABI’s most important campus and coaching project should be included range of NABI mandates.
3. The training will be in one of 4 regions – i) Food Science and Technology ii) Nutrition Science and Technology, iii) Agricultural Biotechnology, and iv) Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. Aside from laboratory functions, trainee could be asked to involve research functions in area and growth/tissue-culture chambers for both testing and growing research materials.
4. NABI may arrange lodging in hostels or guest home (shared) in NABI’s Prescribed speed, if accessible.
5. NABI won’t reimburse any health care asserts that incurred during instruction.
6. The Amount of trainees to be required will depend on the scientist’s need from time to time.
7. The Choice of trainees will likely be through screening cum selection committee according to Academic merit and expertise
7. Opportunities are also available for long-term or short-term coaching sponsored programs By government agencies like DST, DBT, INSA,NASI, etc. with no fee.
8. The prescribed program format is available on NABI Site (http://www.nabi.res.in/Training.aspx). It ought to send by post to Administrative officer, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306.
12. Documents to be filed: 1) A full application application form (downloaded in NABI) 2) Application form offered by Head of Department or Dean or Registrar or Head of institute on letter head, if candidate is currently pursuing a diploma.
13) The final date of program to achieve NABI: June 15, 2018 from 5:30 PM
Editor’s Note: NABI research trainees notification, trainees with project notification, nabi mohali research opportunities. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such amazing opportunities. You can also download the app that is available for free and use it for hassle free swiping and navigation.