The Indian Council of Medical Research the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
Job Title: Research Assistant
No of Posts: 1
Project Title: Data management Unit of Antimicrobial Surveillance Network
Location: ICMR Hqrs. Office, New Delhi
Tenure: one year
1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Microbiology or related discipline.
- Good Knowledge of structures of chemical compounds and biomolecules,
- Be quick to understand project requirements and eager to learn new technologies.
- Be a good team worker.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years
Salary: Rs 27,945 p.m.
How to Apply:[sociallocker]
- Please apply on the format given in ICMR website highlighting experience in relevant area along with list of publications (ii) Documentary proof of Date of Birth (iii)Experience Certificate from previous and current employer (iv) Scanned copy of signature (in JPEG format) and (v) Scanned copy of passport size photograph (in JPEG format) to [email protected]; [email protected].
- Submitted applications will be screened as per Essential qualification & Desirable qualification and shortlisted candidates will be invited through email/mobile for a written examination based on merit in the written examination, 10 candidates will be invited for interview at ICMR Hqrs. The date and time of interview will be intimated through email.
- The selected candidates will work in the project mentioned above. And on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator from time to time.
Deadline:10 April, 2016 upto 1700 hrs
View Latest Jobs:
- Join as a Research Associate @ The University of Calcutta || Earn Rs 36,000+ per month!!
- Walk-in Interview for the post of Assistant Professor @ Saurashtra University, Rajkot
- Employment Notification For Various Teaching Positions @ CUG | Salary : Upto Rs 80,000/- pm
- Project Assistant Wanted @ National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis