ICMR-NIIH Bioinformatics Job – Biotech, Microbiology, Biochem Apply Online
National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), a part of the Department of Health Research under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, invites applications for the following vacancies at ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai. The project is focused on the “National Registry for Rare and other inherited Disorders.” Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications through the provided link before 8th December, 2023.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- + HRA 27%
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Applied Biology/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bio Informatics OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in a Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE; Selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in Molecular Biology Techniques & Bioinformatics, NGS, and knowledge of computer, MS Excel, analyzing large data sets.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
Duration: Up to 31.10.2024
Procedure for Recruitment:
- Fill the Application Form through the provided link: [Application Link](https://niih.org.in/projectappli/). The link will be disabled after 8th December, 2023.
- Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute’s website. Check the website (http://www.niih.org.in) for updates regarding the interview schedule.
- Shortlisted candidates must arrange their own Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for online interviews. The interview link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- Selected candidates will be notified by email/phone and must bring all necessary documents in original for verification at the time of appointment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and experienced candidates will be as per the rules.
- The positions are on a temporary contract basis.
- The Director & Appointing Authority reserves the right to accept/reject any applications without assigning any reason. Correspondence related to this matter will not be entertained.
- Age, qualifications, etc., will be considered as of the date of the Written Test/Interview.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment or continuity of services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim, and PF are not applicable.
- The recruited project staff will be eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules.
- Candidates must bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), along with one set of duly attested photocopies for verification at the time of joining duty.
- Conditions of employment will be the same as that of project staff on a contract basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Keywords: ICMR-NIIH, Bioinformatics Job, Biotech, Microbiology, Biochem, Apply Online. ICMR-NIIH Bioinformatics Job – Biotech, Microbiology, Biochem Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook