NII Project SRF Vacancy For MSc & MTech Life Sciences
NII Project SRF Vacancy For MSc & MTech Life Sciences. MSc & MTech Life sciences Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following the facility as per the details given below –
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (P)
No. of Posts – One position only
Name of the Project – “Covid-19 Testing & Genome Sequencing Facility” funded by NII Core Grant.
Name of the PI – Dr. Aneeshkumar A. G. Staff Scientist-V ([email protected])
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, and telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft ofRs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of the interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 19th August 2022
General Terms & Conditions –
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- A hostel/ housing facility will be provided for female candidates.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending applications in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should
contain details of the experimental expertise and a list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Emoluments – The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per the following pay structure: Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019).
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc in Life Science or M.Tech in Life Science with NET or equivalent degree as per DST guidelines with two years of research experience.
Job description – The project entails sequencing of SARS-CoV2 genome using the Nanopore technology platform. The candidate must have hands-on experience in SARS-CoV2 genomic RNA isolation and RT-PCR in a BSL2+ or BSL3 facility. Candidates with experience in library preparation and sequencing of the SARS-CoV2 genome will be preferred.
Editor’s Note: NII Project SRF Vacancy For MSc & MTech Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.