Bayer India Jobs – Asst Manager QC For Biotech & Molecular Biology
Bayer India Jobs – Asst Manager QC For Biotech & Molecular Biology. Bayer Hyderabad Jobs. Bayer India Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Asst Manager QC – Genetics & Seed Health
Country – India
Location – Hyderabad
Reference Code – 533167
Functional Area – Quality
POSITION PURPOSE –
- Manages a team of genetic purity & seed health testing in both row and vegetable crops
- Strive for timely implementation of molecular tests
- Collaborate with global platform functions to ensure strong partnership and knowledge exchange to enable successful delivery of strategies.
- Understand customer and stakeholder needs to work towards exceeding their expectations driving a customer-centric mindset.
- Accountable for implementing new seed quality testing workflows in genetics & SH Prioritizing and defining Quality strategy and projects with regional seed technology & platform lead as well as with global platform leads.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Planning and execution of Genetic purity & Seed health using protocols defined by global platform functions.
- Resource planning and management-lab chemicals, lab supplies and Lab instrument maintenance, calibration, and validation.
- Coordinate with production, technology, crop quality and Inventory management team for annual sample estimation and arrival schedule.
- Work with Global platform functions for validation and implementation of new test protocols. Responsible for implementation of Lab Vantage in both seed health & genetic as per timelines Support new QC test and validation as per Global Genetic quality Assurance, establish testing protocols. Collaborate with the project team for implementation of the new lab to support molecular-based GP test in RC Aligning with regulatory for seed movement within & outside India.
- Owns root cause analysis of complaint samples of Genetic / Trait Purity & seed health. Participate in Continual Improvement projects and implement best practices. Sustenance of QMS, EMS, ETS and Laboratory management systems.
- Responsible to bring operational excellence in Genetic purity & seed health lab and working on cost reduction in testing.
- Plan for implementation on One PSS in seed testing & process improvement to reduce test cost.
- Play a key role in the expansion of testing facilities in the area of genetics and seed health by liaising with different stakeholder
Key Working Relation – Seed Production Innovation Team Product Supply, Product Management Procurement, Production Research, Logistics, Finance, Customer Care Agronomy, Regulatory, Breeding, Biotech, Quality Control, and IT teams Global Row Crop Quality Functions Global Specification Management
WHO YOU ARE –
- Masters’ degree in Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or related field with 5+ years experience.
- PhD degree in the related field is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated capabilities in collaborating with teams, proactive and implementing strategies that deliver quantitative business results.
- Leadership skills in leading teams with formal and informal authority. Genetics & Seed Health-related experience.
Editor’s Note: Bayer India Jobs – Asst Manager QC For Biotech & Molecular Biology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.