Sanofi Biotech & Microbiology Officer Job For MSc/MTech, Apply Online
Sanofi Biotech & Microbiology Officer Job For MSc/MTech, Apply Online. Sanofi is hiring candidates with relevant experience for a Deputy Officer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Deputy Officer
Job ID: R2613716
- Ensures completion of sampling & corresponding documentation as required.
- Works to resolve the production issues and relays them to their leadership team.
- Completes tasks and corresponding documentation as required by cGMP.
- Identifies deviations and supporting in investigations, and root cause analysis.
- Works to complete quality documentation (BMR’s, logbooks, etc) accurately in a timely manner.
- CIP, SIP of process vessels and fermentors.
- Preparation and filtration of media/ solutions.
- Becomes trained in all assigned training modules.
- Follows all procedures put into effect to ensure safety and the safety of others.
- Reports all safety issues, concerns, incidents and near misses to area management.
- Based on department assignment, may be required to participate in the execution on the floor of Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation activities of production equipment and production processes. Responsibilities include equipment set-up, operations and troubleshooting, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Ensures all materials required for production are available prior to need.
- Strictly follow production schedule and shift schedule to meet production requirements. business needs, and effective procedures.
- Must be flexible to ensure staffing for changing business volume and needs.
- Identifies all production issues and relays them to the leadership team.
- Works to complete quality documentation (batch production records, logbooks, etc.) accurately in a timely manner.
- Identifies and communicates deficiencies and opportunities for improvement to leadership.
- Works with Seniors and Managers to ensure a smooth operation.
- Basic knowledge of business applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of SAP
Quality & Safety
- Understanding of the internal audits / Regulatory audits and inspection readiness.
- Understanding and awareness on Health safety and environment.
- Strictly following HSE policies and guidelines.
- Works to become trained in all assigned training modules. Trains and orients new team members (at any level) as assigned.
- M. Sc, / M. Tech (Microbiology / Biotechnology) and 3 to 5 years prior manufacturing work experience.
- Current manufacturing work experience in Bacterial vaccines is required.
- Basic knowledge of business applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and usage of SAP.
- Ability to work eight hours rotating shift and ability to stand on average 8 hours per shift.
- Ability to use SCADA systems / Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s) to control industrial processes.
- Basic mechanical aptitude, computer skills, good comprehension skills, retention skills, and ability to troubleshoot.
Editors Note: Sanofi Biotech & Microbiology Officer Job For MSc/MTech, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.